Redd's ~'with a little help from my friends'~vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
aww jimmy that is the sweetest post! Ty my friend(((hugs)))))
fwiw: You krusty, have become the entity i go to for my morning laughs,... Just saying :)

@daleron... Super awesome hummingbird video! Remember, they are birds... Brains may be small, but they are more than intelligent enough to learn friends from foes... And most can learn human languages well enough to understand them... Obviously, they have no frame of reference for most of what we say... But once they grasp certain things, they have them for life. The speaking versions actually pass along words for a few generations and will actually be the last human language spoken by over 100 years should the fit hit the shan. Final note, the frequency (average sound frequency, not how often) of bird speak has adapted itself with it's surroundings... The songs we hear today are not the songs that our grandparents heard! They have went down in pitch and are lower notes than in our grandparents time. Yeah... Perhaps you could be my parent or grandparent, but the truth is solid despite ones age. Yes,... I'm a firm believer that those just under 20 can be awesome parents, generation after generation... It's always about your up-bringing! Also... I look forward to your morning hello's and the pictures that accompany them!

@reddhott... You, are in my top 3 for those whose posts i turn to when i need a quick lift-up! Krusty has my public humor down quite well... I wonder if pm's would show our personal/internal humor is aligned as well. (the kind of stuff many find offensive).

Woohoo! I'm home again! I miss the wifey and childies... But it's very nice to be home!

DT Artisan

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 19, 2014
Florida, USA
www.mysticdriptips.com
Good morning Friends from a rainy, blustery Florida. Hope you all have a great day! Here's a rainy day quote from my Grandpa when I was little and our fishing trip got rained out; "Sometimes we have to carry the sunshine on the inside". ;)

ECF size.jpg

Bri

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Okay, I had an 808 threaded MVP2 that I had won in a contest, but I rarely used it, due to the fact of it being 808 threaded.
I found a tutorial on the web of how to turn it into a 510 thread
(I am not crazy about the 808 to 510 adapters, they didn't seem to work very well)

This is the end result.
Is it perfect?
Not by a long shot :)

Does it work?
Yep (and I'm kinda amazed that I did it)

20141110_182309.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread