Refilling question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenbee288

Jul 28, 2011
Lexington, Ky
I filled my new dual coil cartomizers the first time using the condom method. Will they refill again using the same method. I think I saw a video that said this method only works well the first time you fill them. I am not sure about how to use the syringe to refill. Where do you stick the syringe? How far? Top or bottom? I don't want to break anything.

Thanks!

queenbee288

Jul 28, 2011
Lexington, Ky
I put it between the outside of the cartomizer and filler. I usually get the clear so I can see if there are any dry spots. I guess you can do them either way, condom, syringe or dripping from the top. Just be sure to keep them wet so the coils don't burn the filler.

Thanks!
Can you push the needle all the way down in there? BTW, love your avatar.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Thanks!

I just sort of wiggle it about half way down down. Sometimes I just drip from the top but you need to let it sit for a bit to make sure it's fully absorbed. If you ever take one apart, there are two tiny coils with little pieces of fabric? (not sure what it is) wrapped around each coil and if they get dry you'll notice the fabric has little burn spots. Don't flood them, but I think it's probably a good idea to keep these fairly wet so that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread