Relapsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Im not the jealous type..but when i was 23(11 years ago) i had heard a BIG rumour a girl(KELLY) i was dating for 5 months got drunk one night and fooled around on me. I never asked her about it,because i really didn't want to screw up how nice things were going. Well after we broke up(a year after the RUMOUR) one night I was at a club,and a buddy had this guy with him and after the night was through we asked them to cruise with us to Atlantic City to gamble. I am in the back seat with this stranger I did not know. We talk about hook ups we had lately( guy talk) and this guy talks about this girl KELLY he took advantage of and how he WHORED her out and she could barely speak(my buddy tried to stop him from talking) but he went into GRAPHIC detail. Needless to say he touched a nerve and I BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM while traveling 80 mph going down the Atlantic City expressway. After he cleaned up and got ICE, he actually apologized profusely. See KARMA is a biatch:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
****ty deals bra, get some beer, bud, and some .....es the three B's take care of everything, I would detach yourself from her completely, throw away your phone, change your email, when these things get all drawn out is when the pain gets worse, just forget her already, you'll get over it, try learn what you can from it, but don't let her linger in your life.
I let this ..... do me like that 4 times cause I kept "forgiving her" sorry bro but shes gone! thats how you need to look at it.

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
The lady from the gym should get out of the relationship if she's so sick of her boyfriend. Then she can fool around as much as she wants. If that's really what she wants. Although I don't think that brings any happiness to life.

girls are like monkeys they dont let go of one branch til they got a grip on the next

(I know stolen from a movie)

Moobyghost

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
New Church, Virginia
tgwtf.net
****ty deals bra, get some beer, bud, and some .....es the three B's take care of everything, I would detach yourself from her completely, throw away your phone, change your email, when these things get all drawn out is when the pain gets worse, just forget her already, you'll get over it, try learn what you can from it, but don't let her linger in your life.
I let this ..... do me like that 4 times cause I kept "forgiving her" sorry bro but shes gone! thats how you need to look at it.

A. I could get some beer, but look at me man, I can not score the ... girls.

B. My cell is cut off due to behind payments. Unemployment sucks ....

C. I have had the same e-mail for over ten years and she ain't going to e-mail me so why bother.

D. I don't know about you but it is kind of hard for me to forget someone I knew 5 years, someone whom I shared every detail of my soul with, someone who I loved more than anything on this planet. My friend, my lover, my soul mate, she was all of those things. Forget her... I can't. I just hope in time I can remember her for the good and not the bad, because even though she broke my heart, I had 5 of the best years of my life, THE best years actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Woman ALWAYS want what they think they cannot get easily. The biggest part of that statement is that she is a WOMAN, otherwise she's a girl. I always have uncomplicated sex with girls, but I save my passion and commitment for woman. Get on your feet again, lose some weight, make yourself feel and look BETTER than you do now. You will feel SOOO much better Mooby,doing these things.:thumbs:

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
OK, guys, I've been following this thread for a while now. I'm no relationship expert, but here's what I think:

Several of you have been talking about beating the other guy. A gentleman walks away with his dignity intact, no matter how provoked. Decent ladies don't go for violent guys - after all, if he'll beat him, someday he'll beat me.

And lose the "....." this and "....." that. No decent woman will appreciate being referred to that way, whether in anger or in jest. I know this is a generational thing (my way of saying I'm a lot older than you are), but still. It shows disrespect.

If you want a quality woman, behave in a quality manner. Bathe daily. Shave daily (unless you regularly wear a beard, and I'm not talking about that crappy stubble so many of you sport). Dress well. That doesn't necessarily mean expensive; it means clean clothes that fit you properly and aren't wrinkled.

If you want to be with a lady, be the gentleman she wants to be with. Otherwise, you'll only attract the fleas you deserve.

I know this sounds harsh, but I've found it to be pretty reliable over these many years. Best of luck to all of you - I'm sure that you're really good guys under all that angst. Always take the high road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread