Status
Not open for further replies.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
kindbright clone popped up.. already ordered and will do another clone vs. authentic comparison :D
Thanks I am going to order one or two to compare it to the authentic. Torn between ordering two Reload's or one Reload and the Ammit to compare it to as well.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Quick question for every body out there,anybody use ni80 wire for coils? If so have you noticed any difference from kanthal? Better,worse? Am sorry am posting it here I guess am too lazy to start a separate thread,I mainly use kanthal and wanted to try it but figured I'd better ask what the peeps have to say before getting some as its more expensive that kanthal wire,I saw that there's ni60,ni80 so am a little confused on what to get,thanks guys and gals for any light you can shine my way:thumb:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Quick question for every body out there,anybody use ni80 wire for coils? If so have you noticed any difference from kanthal? Better,worse? Am sorry am posting it here I guess am too lazy to start a separate thread,I mainly use kanthal and wanted to try it but figured I'd better ask what the peeps have to say before getting some as its more expensive that kanthal wire,I saw that there's ni60,ni80 so am a little confused on what to get,thanks guys and gals for any light you can shine my way:thumb:
I always wanted to try too! But I'm in the same boat as you :D we'll have to wait for others to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread