Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Thank you for saving me 70 bucks! Was really toying with picking one up for my bday, but if it's just Chinese junk for US-made prices, they can eat it!

Getting tired of these US campanies/manufacturers outsourcing to china (Dot mod, Sherman, etc) but still keeping US-made prices, for subpar products. No thanks!
I couldn't agree with you more PETA well said my friend;-)

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
yes, actually I really really like the vape I get from it. Airflow fits perfect to my coils, flavor is very good compared to most other RTAs. I am not that much disappointed after vaping a few tanks since it is indeed good. But nonetheless I was hoping for BUTTER threads on a €75 RTA.
That's great,at least am glad that you actually enjoy it,now be careful with them glass tanks ya hear:w00t:

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
That's great,at least am glad that you actually enjoy it,now be careful with them glass tanks ya hear:w00t:

definitely not going to remove it a second time :D.

On a positive side, I think the Troll RTA glass might fit - but I don't want to try it for obvious reasons haha.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
I am so glad you said this. I was about to pull the trigger on the Reload. My #1 flavor RTA is the Moonshot 24. I can pick up 3 more of them for the price of 1 Reload.

you should do that anyway. I have 4 24mm moonshots and 3 22mm moonshots because I was so scared that I could run out of spares like o-rings. And they are super cheap now. In the US anyway but also in china you get the authentic 24mm for $19.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Oh great, is this the place to vent a bit?

Got my Reload RTAs today via a shipping forwarder, so pretty expensive. Bought in the EU + shipping forwarder = ridiculous price but I really wanted to take a look at them and blow some money.

1. The silver one had a chip on the chimney, polished it out with the dremel and still barely visible. But unacceptable for this price (but ok.. errors happen)

2. Broke the glass when putting it on and off. The second time in 4 years of vaping ever that I broke a glass (first time was actually a manufacturer defect). The o-ring on top is borderline thick. Pretty sure it breaks again.

ok, so 1. bad luck and 2. maybe my fault

3. The threading quality is not at all "super smooth" and like made in the USA what most reviewers says. It is a super standard china threading. A bit sharp, a bit squeeky. Not bad, don't get me wrong but nowhere near better than wotofo or geekvape

4. It vapes ok. Just like a moonshot 24. I do vape the moonshot 24 daily for 18 month or so now, this one comes close.

Overall, it seems to be a good RTA (only used it for a few minutes though!), and I was willing to pay $50 for compared to a random china atty for smoother threads and overall better finish. What did I get? Just another China RTA.

I am done. I am so much done with US/UK stuff made in China. I really like the Sherman but the $20 clone is just as good. I like the people there so I dropped $100. Well, fine. But I can guarantee for this one that any clone for $15-$20 is exactly like this one.
That all sounds pretty crappy. If you were stateside I would be saying send them back. I have one and do not have the issues you have. Threading feels fine to me, and no known physical flaws. What parts are made in the USA and what is made in China is unclear for all I know the rta is made in China and the packaging box is made in the USA lol, or vice versa, but they do not make it very clear in that regard. With that said I am really liking mine.
20170518_213250.jpg

da_whomp

Mar 30, 2017
you should do that anyway. I have 4 24mm moonshots and 3 22mm moonshots because I was so scared that I could run out of spares like o-rings. And they are super cheap now. In the US anyway but also in china you get the authentic 24mm for $19.
I own a 24mm Moonshot myself. The first build I put in it was phenomenal but can't remember what it was. What builds/coils do you usually throw in the Moonshot? Ohhhhh and try to build on those suckers is an absolute pain in the ..., it gets a bit easier but not much. Thanks. Keeps on a vapin.

da_whomp

Mar 30, 2017
That all sounds pretty crappy. If you were stateside I would be saying send them back. I have one and do not have the issues you have. Threading feels fine to me, and no known physical flaws. What parts are made in the USA and what is made in China is unclear for all I know the rta is made in China and the packaging box is made in the USA lol, or vice versa, but they do not make it very clear in that regard. With that said I am really liking mine.
View attachment 658263
Can't wait to get mine!! Just a couple more days, I haven't really been excited or into RTA/RDTA's more of a RDA guy. But theres definitely several I want to get my hands on and check out. Dotmod 24mm RTA, Sherman 28mm RTA, Modfather and a couple other killer tanks but aren't produced by large and huge manufacturers so they don't get the huge advertising. Like the modfather kinda. Anywho hope your enjoying your Reload RTA on your Therion 70W or 166W? I've got a 166 and absolutely love it. Thanks for the post and keeps on a vapin.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Can't wait to get mine!! Just a couple more days, I haven't really been excited or into RTA/RDTA's more of a RDA guy. But theres definitely several I want to get my hands on and check out. Dotmod 24mm RTA, Sherman 28mm RTA, Modfather and a couple other killer tanks but aren't produced by large and huge manufacturers so they don't get the huge advertising. Like the modfather kinda. Anywho hope your enjoying your Reload RTA on your Therion 70W or 166W? I've got a 166 and absolutely love it. Thanks for the post and keeps on a vapin.
Sherman Clone is better made that Original ,
I had nothing but bad threads sliced fingers and jamming parts on mine , it a was first run 300s serial number
didnt have Utlem tanks or 2 seperate chimneys took literally months to get replacement parts sent out , but so should of been up to scratch, +
lots of being ignored on emails by Imperial vapes UK, and fan boys calling me out for complaining on there Facebook page saying i cross threaded parts when you could see it had not been Deburred ,
I know when threads have not been Deburred.
Was supposed to be a mid- high end ,
cheap china built not UK done , The Clone by Knightsbridge just works ,
It would be better if they made a little extra room between tank and chamber to to stop the big motionless bubbles forming ,
The Bubble tank solves this but thats not exactly cheap and really looks to be copied from the Clieto on that.

Mod Farther Fantastic build quality great threads utter pain in .... all aquiring decks to which they switched to flat head screws on postless , so had to swap them out , flawless build quality though ,but could do with JFC , Supreme plus gets used more so sold it recently. Supreme v2 is flawless.
Only high end tanks id spend on now though,
Would be the German and Greek ones now ,
At least they are Quality built. Wouldnt mind Trying the Spica RTA from Turkey but not willing to send western union transfer seems little risky so holding off till its available outside Turkey, since no PayPal due to frauds , money laundering an terrorist crap, shame looks a quality built tank ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Mine got here earlier than expected, so maybe yours will as well. I have looked at those rta's as well. The authentic Sherman is a harder one to get the hands on. I saw a fb post earlier with someone wanting to trade one for a Reload but I am enjoying the Reload. That Therion is the 166. I have a 75 too but prefer the 166. Post up your thought on the Reload after you get it. :)

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
Have 2 authentic shermans and 1 clone (the kindbright) and both bubble tanks. Very nice tank, but the clone is definitely on par with the authentic. Not a big difference. Also there are quality differences between the two authentics (strength of the airflow ring for example).

Therion: I have 2x 166W. One in black (and snake skin) and a silver one.

So far, I love the Reload RTA. Still would have expected a bit more machining wise, but I am entirely happy with the vape I get from it. My new all day tank.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
I own a 24mm Moonshot myself. The first build I put in it was phenomenal but can't remember what it was. What builds/coils do you usually throw in the Moonshot? Ohhhhh and try to build on those suckers is an absolute pain in the ..., it gets a bit easier but not much. Thanks. Keeps on a vapin.

5/6 wrap 26/32 3mm kanthal claptons at 75 Watts. Building is a bit more work but I put in dozens of builds in there since I used it for 18 month nonstop :D

da_whomp

Mar 30, 2017
Mine got here earlier than expected, so maybe yours will as well. I have looked at those rta's as well. The authentic Sherman is a harder one to get the hands on. I saw a fb post earlier with someone wanting to trade one for a Reload but I am enjoying the Reload. That Therion is the 166. I have a 75 too but prefer the 166. Post up your thought on the Reload after you get it. :)
Right on. Thanks for your thoughts on the Sherman. Maybe I'll wait and look into something else. And I will totally let you know on the Reload. Looks like it's coming in on Monday. Woooo

da_whomp

Mar 30, 2017
Sherman Clone is better made that Original ,
I had nothing but bad threads sliced fingers and jamming parts on mine , it a was first run 300s serial number
didnt have Utlem tanks or 2 seperate chimneys took literally months to get replacement parts sent out , but so should of been up to scratch, +
lots of being ignored on emails by Imperial vapes UK, and fan boys calling me out for complaining on there Facebook page saying i cross threaded parts when you could see it had not been Deburred ,
I know when threads have not been Deburred.
Was supposed to be a mid- high end ,
cheap china built not UK done , The Clone by Knightsbridge just works ,
It would be better if they made a little extra room between tank and chamber to to stop the big motionless bubbles forming ,
The Bubble tank solves this but thats not exactly cheap and really looks to be copied from the Clieto on that.

Mod Farther Fantastic build quality great threads utter pain in .... all aquiring decks to which they switched to flat head screws on postless , so had to swap them out , flawless build quality though ,but could do with JFC , Supreme plus gets used more so sold it recently. Supreme v2 is flawless.
Only high end tanks id spend on now though,
Would be the German and Greek ones now ,
At least they are Quality built. Wouldnt mind Trying the Spica RTA from Turkey but not willing to send western union transfer seems little risky so holding off till its available outside Turkey, since no PayPal due to frauds , money laundering an terrorist crap, shame looks a quality built tank ,

Awesome info man. I really appreciate your input on the several tanks I mentioned and even throwing in ones I've never heard of. I love learning about solid vape products I've never seen nor heard of, I've been vapin for roughly several months now and I learn at least one thing daily. Such an awesome new hobby of mine. I'm hooked. Right on and keeps on a vapin.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The Supreme plus has a great postless deck correctly alined Juice channels , 5ml 10ml 20ml tank sizes , JFC under deck , Also released a large Velocity deck. Which be interesting Vertical builds ,
New Airflow makes it very smooth ,
Im liking them a lot could prevent spit back for verticals ,
Using the V2 Supreme 5ml 25mm
Past week loving it very smooth airflow ,
Second one on way now from 3avape for 26$ + pp in Matt Blk uses same 2 decks as Supreme v1 ,both new Version can do RDA mode if so wish, by removing Glass and chimney,

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
The Supreme plus has a great postless deck correctly alined Juice channels , 5ml 10ml 20ml tank sizes , JFC under deck , Also released a large Velocity deck. Which be interesting Vertical builds ,
New Airflow makes it very smooth ,
Im liking them a lot could prevent spit back for verticals ,
Using the V2 Supreme 5ml 25mm
Past week loving it very smooth airflow ,
Second one on way now from 3avape for 26$ + pp in Matt Blk uses same 2 decks as Supreme v1 ,both new Version can do RDA mode if so wish, by removing Glass and chimney,

:thumbs: Can't wait til I get my Supreme v2!

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
ok, call me officially stupid. I am so much fed up from other tanks like the ammit dual and kylin and some more that just leak (not because of a bad wicking job but from the press fit juice flow control) and I am SO happy with the vape I get from the reload that I am about to buy the gold one too... just because I am so much fed up from my other stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread