• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Reservations for the East Coast Meet Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Is anyone in the Pennsylvania, Delaware, NJ, Maryland areas looking for a roomy for Saturday night? I would like to attend but would prefer to share room and driving expenses with another person...I'm in PA pretty close to the Delaware line and right across the commodore barry bridge from NJ...

Maureen

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
Would love to drop in for the festivities, but I'm not sure I'll be available. We've got a baby on the way with an expected due date of March 2nd, so I'll either be too busy, too distracted, or too worried by the 13th. Fredericksburg is the half-way point of my daily commute so I can and have done the drive in my sleep:D . There's still an outside chance though.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
As long as you've got nothing but country music, you'll have all the songs I'll ever want! :D:thumbs::D

OMG ~ really? :rolleyes:

You guys don't have to scream for....wait...who's this Ride? He sounds like just the kind of person we need at this East Coast meet! Man i hope he goes!!

Me, too! I lurv me some Ride!! But we would also like for you to come Nick! :D

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yea I have country, and everything else too, how long for is another story. I have got to have the best setup in the state. seriously. I just got undercut out of a 3 year long gig 2 days a week. I think the smoking ban is scaring bar owners. The business was bad anyway from the economy, and now the smoking ban starts tomorrow. So I am out of a job. I still have all my awesome equipment and songs,... but do not know how long I can hold on to them before I get out of this cut throat business all together. I am considering selling all my equipment and cdg's and opening up shop with the e-cigs. March is still a few months away and I cannot tell what my future will hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread