Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Great review. I'll mention also that the Reo Metal, Grand and Mini, are all mechanical, so virtually nothing to go wrong. If there is any issue Rob, maker of Reos, will help you, really fast, and fix any issue if that is needed. The members over at the ReosMods thread are the nicest and most helpful bunch of people you'll ever encounter, too.

Another major plus for the Reo is that is it built like a tank; aircraft aluminum. They have survived being flung off of cars and motorcycles at high speeds, auto wrecks, and being run over by trucks and autos. Mine have even been swimming a few times.

Rob has his hands on every step of the making of each Reo and does the final assembly, testing, and inspection of each Reo that leaves his shop.

Yes, I'm a fangirl and proud of it. I would have saved hundreds or thousands, if the Reo had been my first step up from an analog style ecig. Saying that, I've been using Reos since fall 2010 and I've only kept a couple of mods to loan out to people. I do play with my Provari because it's fun but it's not really needed with the diverse amount of atty/cartos available today.

You can, also, use cartos with the Reo and stack safe batteries, in the Grand or Woodvil, for 6v and 7.4v vaping. The new 5v batteries work like a charm in them, too.

Alice

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif
JustCuz_clapping.gif

Good job Bauzen, you cutie patutie you! I most loved when you vaped on your Grand -- they were effortless vapes (not those 10 second vapes others take to show vapor) and they were MEGA vapor -- LOL -- made me laugh because sometimes I take a puff and it just comes out of my nose without me even trying! .... :lol:

First review?! You did it like a pro! Good going!
high5.gif

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Hooray Bauzen!!! Awesome review!!! I couldn't agree more about what you said--- I started w/ a chintzy 510 kit too!! My teeth hurt I tried to vape it so much, then I got my grand! Now I have several minis (my favorite for portability), an original Reo, a Woodvil and and a mini woodvil. All Reo's I have work as intended and I do not plan to buy another e-cig!! :)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I very much enjoyed your matter-of-fact, no BS style ... and how you built from an OK model (which probably would attract most smokers) to the great model.

If I ever find an e-liquid that I would want to vape for more than a few minutes at a stretch, I'll get myself a juice feeder like the Reo. Until then, it's cartomizers on fat batts and tubular mods. Dildo, schmildo!:laugh:

Bauzen

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
New York, NY
Lately I've lost a taste for my standard iVape Carolina Crush (menthol tobacco) flavor, so I alternate a little pineapple or peach into it... Sometimes cocount...

I feel the same way about vaping as I do about cigarettes when it comes to anything non-menthol, I just can't do it. I like the fresh, cold burst of menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread