The REO Mini & and REO Grand... The last device you will ever buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauzen

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
New York, NY
It's been a few months now, and I'm convinced this is the best device on the market, bar-none. Although I briefly touched on the REO Grand before in a multi-device video, now I'm devoting a review to just the REOs, cause, well... They deserve it.

Please leave me questions or feedback, I'll reply to every last one of you.
Thanks for looking!:2cool:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Well done! It was my opinion that the REO would be my only PV after my first purchase also.
Those who are not familiar with the REO might have wanted to know how it works as a bottom feeder.
I understand that if your other video's were viewed in sequence there questions would be answered.
For a video that completes the series this was superb in its resounding complements to the REO build and delivery!

Bauzen

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
New York, NY

Those who are not familiar with the REO might have wanted to know how it works as a bottom feeder.

I actually left that out intentionally. The goal is for people to click on other reviews besides mine. Chances are, they'll be doing their research before they arrive at this video, much like the rest of us did.

At this point I doubt anyone buys a device without looking around, at least one like this...

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
Great review. i expected more of a review for new vapers, and was pleasantly surprised. I have really never used cartos much on a Reo before, but was aware that others did.

The thing I learned from your video is how easy they are to top off with the Reo. I use cartos on pretty much every other device I have, but always assumed it would be inconvenient on the Reo to use a pocket friendly metal carto.

That's brilliant!

And I agree. After trying a whole bunch of types of devices, the Reo will be the last one I ever need. I'll still keep my other gear as backups, or for niche needs, but the Reo Grand is now the real workhorse for me, and will remain so for as long as I vape. I'm completely done shopping for devices now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread