Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
I really enjoy the vaping Bogan (Sam Parsons is his real name) 100% legit, no sponsors, no affiliate links and he is not a shill unlike the others. I can't stand Fagan and can tolerate the Heathen in small doses. I have zero use for that thing from Jersey, those from the roxynoodle days on VU know why.

IndoorSmokers was always too creepy for my liking, his 420 channel was even worse. :lol: The Armed Vapor never really had a clue and I haven't watched Rip in years, his antics got too out of hand for me.

Used to watch Bussardo back in the kayfun days for the charts, Daniel has surpassed him in that area but he can be a little douchie at times...

I always try to check out Mark Todd, Dean and Damien when I can, their stuff can be a little high end sometimes, especially Damien (Bloody Good vaping).

It's all about what you like and who has the best info without being an outright shill...
Sam knows a lot of people called Richard Head nice the way he always gives a shout out to them all.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I'm still subscribed to Mike Vapes, Grimmgreen. They are both quite annoying in their own way but it helps me to keep on top of the new equipment hitting the market. If I see something on ECF that interests me then they are my gotos for a breakdown and up-close view of the equipment.
I found RT helpful back the day for coil builds and even stuck with him into the goofy Max Headroom phase. But in the wake of the dry skin scandal and his total sponsorship I've dropped my sub to him.

If someone wants to or can earn a living vaping then more power to them.

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
IDK, I just watch Zophie to check out her latest hair color and RIP for that one day he finally does pop his eyes out of his head. He's getting closer and closer.
marty-feldman-young-frankenstein-1974-H687P8.jpg

Reactions: Tonee N

hell_storm2004

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Richardson, Texas, USA
I learned how to wick and build coils from an Irish guy I think on YouTube. Can't remember the name, heck i cant remember anyone's name! He was bald, and his hands needed moisturizers for sure. But his video was simple, no fancy intros, no swearing and to the point, quite liked it. Good dude, that gentleman! :thumbs:

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Personally I like Rip and Zophie. I like Rip because of the camera work and he doesn't sound like he's talking through a phone with bad signal. I don't like that he seems to be a poster for Smok products but then again, I use my Gbox because of him and haven't looked back. I also like how his reviews are a decent length as opposed to being 45 minute long waffle as some are.

Zophie is a bit more relaxed and slower and better in some cases. I also find her less irritating than Rip as she shows her builds where Rip has stopped.

Indoorsmoker is a last resort if I'm grabbing all knowledge on a product.

I'm still in need of a good juice reviewer though.

Reactions: Myk and Eskie

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Yeah I don't see juice reviews being useful either. Different tastes and different builds/equipment/draw technique.
Such a reviewer would only target the ridiculously small niche that have the exact same taste and habits as him/her and that's not how you run a successful youtube channel.

I know I wouldn't give a mosquito's fart for a juice review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread