Reviv E2 Apollo Tank from DV

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just got my Apollo tank yesterday and it is the best tank I've tried yet. It holds about 5.5 ml of juice and has a unique oval design with an ego type connection. It has chrome top and bottom with a window in between to view the juice. All the innards are replaceable and it is extremely easy to take apart and clean. I haven't had any dry hits, burnt taste or leaking. Here are a few pictures of it.http://www.discountvapers.com/e2-apollo-tank/
Apollo on Ovale V8

IMG_1978.jpg

Apollo on Mini Lava
IMG_1979.jpg

Apollo on Indulgence
IMG_1980.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1975.jpg
    IMG_1975.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I'm curious. It says it uses an Ego-C atomizer but the innards look like a Vision. Where's the atomizer go? Couldn't tell from the pics on DV.

It is similar to the to the Vision as far as the innards. They aren't exactly the same but similar. It seems to wick and produce a little better flavor than the vison Nova. I like the Vivi Nova but have had some wicking issues with them. I've only used the Apollo for two days so I don't know if it will last as good as the Nova but time will tell. So far I'm very pleased with it.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
is the apollo from dv and the super excaliber from vapors choice the same thing? they sure do look like the same thing.
I have the Excalibur from VC and it looks identical to the apollo.. photo.jpg

this tank performs far better than the Vivi I had,, but I had the first version and I hear the 2.5 is way better... I haven't tried the new one yet.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have the Excalibur from VC and it looks identical to the apollo.. View attachment 110336

this tank performs far better than the Vivi I had,, but I had the first version and I hear the 2.5 is way better... I haven't tried the new one yet.

Probably the same. I haven't seen anyone else but DV selling them so far. The Apollo is just the name DV gave it so I'm sure as other vendors get them there will be different names popping up. DV charges 12.99 for them. How much are they at Vapors choice?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Any updates on this "Reviv E2 Apollo Tank" looks like it's been about 10 days, thx

It is still working great and I haven't had any issues at all. There have been a couple of reports of some leaking but mine hasn't leaked a drop and I havent had a dry hit. They now have different resistance modules for them for 2.89 I think.
I'm very happy with it!:)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
It looks good on the mini LT; I might get one, as soon as I figure out the E1 & E3 that I just got.

It works much better for me than the E-1 and E-3 although there have been some great reviews for them. I didn't have good luck with them. The E2 Apollo Tank on the other hand has worked perfect so far for me.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Yeah,tank is cheaper but battery is more expensive as are the replacement atties...there are multiple ways to skin a cat,so says

<------

Yep but all I was interested in was the Tank. I don't care for that particular battery. They have real good prices on the Ego Twist though. 19.00 for 650 and 22.00 for 1000.

RockinRobbieSF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
San Francisco, CA
www.lusternia.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread