Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I am looking forward to the pulse 80 too except my vape bdget Is probably used up for the next 3-4 months anyway. According to my wife the money I spent on this order coming in was too much,who knew?? So far,aside from the large gap between the topper and 510,I like the RSQ.

I am really wanting a resin squonker and had one picked out until the 510 flaw was posted. Maybe with all my new gear coming in,hopefully tomorrow according to tracking I will forget about them.
Hopefully the new gear keeps you distracted for a while. Saw from your other posts, your Inbox V3 arrived and you seem more than pleased with it. I'm glad you like it.

Have to admit, you had me very tempted last night to order a V3, have it in my cart at FT, lol. I've already got the V2 and have the Pulse on preorder. So I made it through last night without ordering the Inbox V3. Trying to keep it out of my mind today, lol. Heck my Pulse may be on it's way to me before the Inbox V3 arrives on the slow boat. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. :D

Glad to hear you like your new gear. I would have ordered the replacement bottles too like you did. I'm enjoying my V2 though and have a Pulse on the way one of these days, so I'm trying to behave.

I assume your DR fit fine on the Inbox V3? My Inbox will take a longer 510 than my RSQ as mentioned, but mine is only a V2.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Hopefully the new gear keeps you distracted for a while. Saw from your other posts, your Inbox V3 arrived and you seem more than pleased with it. I'm glad you like it.

Have to admit, you had me very tempted last night to order a V3, have it in my cart at FT, lol. I've already got the V2 and have the Pulse on preorder. So I made it through last night without ordering the Inbox V3. Trying to keep it out of my mind today, lol. Heck my Pulse may be on it's way to me before the Inbox V3 arrives on the slow boat. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. :D

Glad to hear you like your new gear. I would have ordered the replacement bottles too like you did. I'm enjoying my V2 though and have a Pulse on the way one of these days, so I'm trying to behave.

I assume your DR fit fine on the Inbox V3? My Inbox will take a longer 510 than my RSQ as mentioned, but mine is only a V2.
Actually,I ordered the black wasp nano for my inbox and the combo looks sexy as hell. I decided to keep the D R on the RSQ. I am forcing myself to deal with the 510 gappage. I wish I could order the pulse 80 but the wife has told me no,oh well. In a few months she might forget but for now my new gear is keeping me occupied.

Reactions: score69

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Watching the Not Another Vape Show replay and they mentioned the aspire squonk (single battery I believe) is finally coming out, tesla has a dual battery squonk on the way and mike vapes' squonk mod should be coming still but was delayed. It should be a good year for us squonkaholics.
Looks like there will be an increase of squonkers out this year??

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Looks like there will be an increase of squonkers out this year??
yeah, that was already a given I think. looks like I will be holding off on buying any more rsq until some new ones hit the market and get reviewed. hopefully we don't have to wait too long.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
yeah, that was already a given I think. looks like I will be holding off on buying any more rsq until some new ones hit the market and get reviewed. hopefully we don't have to wait too long.
Oh don't say "not too long" my wife won't let me get any more vape gear for a while.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Oh don't say "not too long" my wife won't let me get any more vape gear for a while.
The good thing is, you can let us weed out the subpar equipment for you and make a more informed decision.

It's usually best NOT to be on the bleeding edge. If the Pulse 80w works well for my needs, I will definitely not be as quick to pull the trigger when other newer devices are released.

Just want one more good regulated squonk and I'll be ok for a while. At least I keep telling myself that. :D

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yep, I would have picked up another RSQ by now if I hadn't seen the news of the Pulse 80 when it was announced. Waiting on something else new and shiny that works as well or better.

No real complaints with the RSQ (other than it has a shorter 510 throw than others). Just looks like there are going to be many new options soon.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
no, other than they thought it felt and looked good. I assume it is the single 18650 that they were asking people for name suggestions on their social media months ago

Yeah... I have been able to find about Zero details on this Mod.

I haven't even been about to find if it is Regulated (which I imagine) or if it is a Mech (which I doubt).

• Agree
Reactions: Fozzy71

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
On the "Topic" of new Reg BF'ers any one see this?
azQzPV7.png

bpEIKE1.jpg

Rage Squonk 155W Mod by OhmBoyOC - Pre-Order
FYI this a Canadian Site So Price in USD should be around $100

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
On the "Topic" of new Reg BF'ers any one see this?
azQzPV7.png

bpEIKE1.jpg

Rage Squonk 155W Mod by OhmBoyOC - Pre-Order
FYI this a Canadian Site So Price in USD should be around $100
yeah, we were just discussing that on VU or ELR. IIRC some had said it was going to have the voopoo gene chip but I saw it the other day on another site called the 'rage' chip. I am interested but much like the pulse's vv chip I won't be buying until it has been reviewed by djlsb and/or vaping with vic as they are the only 2 that actually do proper (any) testing of the TC modes of chips.

Reactions: Steamer861

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Glad I found this thread. Have been looking for a decent single battery squonker ever since I won and used a G Box. Love the flavour.

Seems there’s not much available in regulated right now, but noted that there are many coming in this year.

I vape in tc mode, home made ss coil, usually around 0.5 ohm, at 22 to 25 watts.

Seems perhaps the inbox is better than the rsq in tc mode?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Glad I found this thread. Have been looking for a decent single battery squonker ever since I won and used a G Box. Love the flavour.

Seems there’s not much available in regulated right now, but noted that there are many coming in this year.

I vape in tc mode, home made ss coil, usually around 0.5 ohm, at 22 to 25 watts.

I would not say the Inbox is better than the RSQ it is what you prefer. I will tell you I have both and they both vape extremely well in TC mode and both are worth every penny.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I don't have an Inbox to compare it to. But I can say that the RSQ does TC very well in standard 316 Mode.

I received some 430 SS last week. But I haven't tried using it yet.

Reactions: Dropmyload

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I don't like the positioning of the buttons on that angled side. That just looks awkward to me??
I think it is actually rather smart and from what I have seen in pictures and youtube streams where Suck My Mod and Grimm Green had it in hand it should be ideal for right handed firing and squonking with your thumb. Lefties will likely hate it unless they like trigger finger firing the mod to be able to thumb squonk.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I think it is actually rather smart and from what I have seen in pictures and youtube streams where Suck My Mod and Grimm Green had it in hand it should be ideal for right handed firing and squonking with your thumb. Lefties will likely hate it unless they like trigger finger firing the mod to be able to thumb squonk.

Having it in hand is totally different to seeing pics and images. Being right handed is a plus I just can't grasp the button positioning? Like I said,in hand is always different than pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread