Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
The V1's are they are no longer tied with rig mod so,the logo on the side is gone and carbon fiber panel is now pleather,on the V2's
Same device just not affiliated with rig mod at all any longer same specs and HW board inside.

That is nice to hear, for me at least. I dislike the look of carbon fiber, and absolutely hated the emblem of the oil rig on the side. I may look into getting one of the V2s since they fixed both things that stopped me from getting the V1.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
That is nice to hear, for me at least. I dislike the look of carbon fiber, and absolutely hated the emblem of the oil rig on the side. I may look into getting one of the V2s since they fixed both things that stopped me from getting the V1.
Quite a few were turned off by the big oil rig and the fiber panel.
I was hoping I could get every color though before the V1's came to an end,I like the carbon fiber better than the pleather look. I will continue with the V2'S line though. The RSQ is my go to squonk.

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I was hoping I could get every color though before the V1's came to an end,I like the carbon fiber better than the pleather look. I will continue with the V2'S line though. The RSQ is my go to squonk.
I was doing the same thing haha.I got the silver,black,and red.I wasn't too interested in the blue one,but definitely wanted the grey one,and was a bit undecided on the orange,although if it stuck around a while longer,i think i would of ended up with the orange one as well.I've been getting into mech squonkers more here recently,but my silver Rsq is still my out and about every day carry mod,as well as these being the only regulated mods i still actually use,they have shelved every other regulated i have.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I was doing the same thing haha.I got the silver,black,and red.I wasn't too interested in the blue one,but definitely wanted the grey one,and was a bit undecided on the orange,although if it stuck around a while longer,i think i would of ended up with the orange one as well.I've been getting into mech squonkers more here recently,but my silver Rsq is still my out and about every day carry mod,as well as these being the only regulated mods i still actually use,they have shelved every other regulated i have.
I have just one mech squonk I go to my Hcigar magic box hits very well. My RSQ's are go to's .
I only got the black and grey the one that thru me off or thinking twice was the red one? I never have a red RDA or own one I don't think,scratches head. My out and about are split 50/50 between the black and grey.
If they ever release the V2's without that RDA it comes with. I don't care for that at all.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have just one mech squonk I go to my Hcigar magic box hits very well. My RSQ's are go to's .
I only got the black and grey the one that thru me off or thinking twice was the red one? I never have a red RDA or own one I don't think,scratches head. My out and about are split 50/50 between the black and grey.
If they ever release the V2's without that RDA it comes with. I don't care for that at all.
Yeah,the red one was a last choice as i wanted either the black or grey at the time,but the place i bought from only red or blue in stock,and it was a good deal so i jumped.Out of the three i have,it's my least favorite,but it works so that's what counts haha.As for the rda,i don't have any red ones either,i use a black 1 on it which looks good together,since it has the black panel on the front.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I'm kind of opposite of you. I have 2 regulated squonks, and around a dozen mechs. I have a very hard time finding regulated mods that I actually like.

• Agree
Reactions: b.m. and Izan

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I'm kind of opposite of you. I have 2 regulated squonks, and around a dozen mechs. I have a very hard time finding regulated mods that I actually like.
Only one mech squonk bt I have quite a few mech mods though.
Yes I do not like any regulated device coming yet,or nothing stands out to me yet. I am tired of all the gimmicks added on new devices these days. With squonk mods,at least,the only gimmick you get is a light surrounding the bottle,I can live with that. I am waiting to get my second mech squonk though the THC Thunderstorm squonk. It is a 2X series 3D print or injection molded device . I am also hoping to snag a Furyan in black and SS too.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Only one mech squonk bt I have quite a few mech mods though.
Yes I do not like any regulated device coming yet,or nothing stands out to me yet. I am tired of all the gimmicks added on new devices these days. With squonk mods,at least,the only gimmick you get is a light surrounding the bottle,I can live with that. I am waiting to get my second mech squonk though the ... Thunderstorm squonk. It is a 2X series 3D print or injection molded device . I am also hoping to snag a Furyan in black and SS too.
i have some very build (i like) mech mod, kato mech, steel punk slug and few more, unfortunately my house got broke in and i lost all my mod collection ....

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I am tired of all the gimmicks added on new devices these days. With squonk mods,at least,the only gimmick you get is a light surrounding the bottle,I can live with that.
No gimmicks on squonk mods? ;)

What about the Snowwolf with two squonk bottles? Pretty sure that failed miserably, lol.

I agree with you though, much less of this kind of crap going on with squonkers.

Not sure if anyone has seen this? Not sure if it's a gimmick or if it will actually be ok.

Breakthrough Innovation: The New YiHi ESS Technology

Looks like Yihi is working on the X Class 'auto squonk'. I can't tell much about this yet, but seems like it may have some kind of pump that feeds the atomizer automatically?

I was kind of excited when I heard about a Yihi squonk device, but not sure this is anything I would want. Will be interesting to see what happens with it. To me though, this isn't some silly flashy feature. Sounds like Yihi are trying to do something innovative here. Just not sure it's really necessary. I kind of like squeezing my bottle. :banana:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio

What about the Snowwolf with two squonk bottles? Pretty sure that failed miserably, lol.

I agree with you though, much less of this kind of crap going on with squonkers.

Not sure if anyone has seen this? Not sure if it's a gimmick or if it will actually be ok.

Looks like Yihi is working on the X Class 'auto squonk'. I can't tell much about this yet, but seems like it may have some kind of pump that feeds the atomizer automatically?

I was kind of excited when I heard about a Yihi squonk device, but not sure this is anything I would want. Will be interesting to see what happens with it. To me though, this isn't some silly flashy feature. Sounds like Yihi are trying to do something innovative here. Just not sure it's really necessary. I kind of like squeezing my bottle. :banana:
But the claim "worlds first auto squonker" is incorrect. The liftbox has that title.

• Agree
Reactions: t8kiteasy

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
But the claim "worlds first auto squonker" is incorrect. The liftbox has that title.
Agreed, but that's just based on vacuum and having to tinker with the RDA airflow, etc.

This really is kind of cool because it's using chip monitoring and an electronic pump to keep your wicks saturated. Not sure it's something I would really use, but it will be interesting to see how well it works and if it takes off better than the Liftbox.

Everybody claims to have the 'first' right? Agree with you though, that title probably goes to the Liftbox. I wish they would have had better success with the Liftbox. Seems like it could work pretty well for MTL squonk users maybe? Probably hard to get enough liquid to feed with a DTL open airflow. Not something I'm personally interested in playing with after reading feedback on it. It's a great idea if they can get it to be a little less problematic. Seems like some folks really like it after getting it dialed in with a specific MTL atty

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Zaryk

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

It might be Something to keep an Eye On...

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
i have some very build (i like) mech mod, kato mech, steel punk slug and few more, unfortunately my house got broke in and i lost all my mod collection ....
I am so sorry to hear that. People just have zero consideration for anyone these days and that is sad.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

Yea I know about the snowwolf I left that out just because it was more gaudy then gimmck to me ?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
That Yihi mod might also work off of a something similar AIO's use, draw with the drag you make on it ?
I could see something like that but not sure how well the squonk will go though ????
EDIT: O.k. it looks like you still have to push in the mode button to get auto squonk ?

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I am also hoping to snag a Furyan in black and SS too.
If you can get one before they stop making them,i highly recommend the Furyan.That is the 1 mod that has beat my Rsq's in the favorite department haha.I got the black and brass one and love that mod,so i ordered the black and stainless too,but haven't got it in hand yet.
By the way,pay no attention to the almost $100 price tag most places are selling it for.Fasttech has it listed at $89,but use the map code and it's only $58.

• Agree
Reactions: thomas l
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread