Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Leaking bottles are a rarity in fact as far as im aware it only happened with one shipment when the incorrect childproof caps were fitted.

Its a great shame in my opinion you have not ordered from us. We (although some people do not believe me) work hard at getting things right.

Do me a favour email alex on product@totallywicked-eliquid.com tell her your user name on here.. She will send you a bottle of absinthe as a gift..

not creeping but it saddens me you have been frightened of ordering.. We will order this time freely for you..

I will take you up on that offer and if it arrives in good condition I will be the first one to post my apology and will order liquids from you again. Thank you for the offer.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Affiliate code

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Leaking bottles are a rarity in fact as far as im aware it only happened with one shipment when the incorrect childproof caps were fitted.

Its a great shame in my opinion you have not ordered from us. We (although some people do not believe me) work hard at getting things right.

Do me a favour email alex on product@totallywicked-eliquid.com tell her your user name on here.. She will send you a bottle of absinthe as a gift..

not creeping but it saddens me you have been frightened of ordering.. We will order this time freely for you..

I hope this will be ok, since I am what I am here.
But I read this entire thread.. My eyes are killing me now.
As far as what you said with the ope bottles, it happened to me. As a matter of fact, I have placed quitea few orders with TWand for the most part, I had been happy. Got a MP atty's and all were good, 510/5 batt charger, worked well. Got some liquid for mixing Great. Got some juice, banana, not even close and a rust color, but used it anyways. This is where it gets disappointing for me.. I ordered the DV Flavors, 3 bottles and a 30ml of Cognac in 36mg. Well, I opened up my package and the DV Flavors were opened. Like the caps weren't on tightly and the safety ring on the bottom of cap was gone. I was also suppose to get those nice English canies and when I placed my order they weren't in my pkg. I called and I can hear the BS when the girl put her hand on the phone.. I can't believe the liquid could leak when they have safety caps on them. The candies haven't been on the site for some time.
Umm, excuse me, but the liquid ruined my keyboard, for which I had to replace. The candies were on the site @ time of order. well, I got my replacements and still the safety caps were broken..I thru them out as I have no idea why I would be sent anything with a broken safety cap? As for the candies, they were good. But I was also charged, the first time from TW, a foriegn charge. I called my bank and was told it is due to the exchange @ the time the owner of the account withdrawers their $$ from their account. If they withdrawer with-in less than 14 business day's I do get charged. More than 14 business day's I won't be charged. This was the explanition got from my Bank.
But, I am and then again not all that happy with TW. a lot of the prices should be adjusted, but that is MHO..
Enough said from me..The order I am talking about was in Dec of last year.
But I an staying neutral in any bashing. Just needed to get that out.
Good luck in what you want to do with the TW USA biz. But I believe that the CS of TW USA should be better and CS should be #1..

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
From post 1 of this thread I was under the impression the problem was not being able to get DOA products from a multi-pack replaced. I know I saw more posts with descriptions of conversations with CS reps at TW where the customer was told no warranty on MP in response to their DOA complaint.

Yet it turned into a "I'm selling the business because people expect me to sell MPs at less profit *and* supply a full warranty" which was never the case.

So I'll agree with one of the posters here after the TW response mentioning 7 days a week, 16 hour days, lots of international flights. I think the owner just stretched himself too thin. And because of that missed the whole CS issues.

After all just look at his response to the bank fee with PayPal issue. Took a few posts for him to admit that it was a problem on their end. I completely agree with whomever said that a US customer buying from a US site from a company that was supposedly separate from the UK company would never expect anything other than a domestic transaction. Yet the initial 2 or 3 responses were of the nature "the bank does it not me" making it obvious he missed the whole point.

I do hope either he takes a deep breath and steps back and fixes the problems or finds a US buyer. Seems like it could be a good company. I personally don't care for the look/feel of the site and the devil logo on everything (I hate any logo on things, it isn't that it's a devil) but I think it shows a hard effort to be a growing thriving business and I think quite a few folks started with their products because of that.

MalabarFront

Feb 5, 2010
Virginia
We sell thousands of multi pack items a week with few complaints.. In the Uk a lot less than the states.. Not because they are a better or worse product, but because it appears the cross cultural expectations are different.

I have been accutely aware of an ongoing feeling that the MP items were of lesser quality and i dont care.. Emphatically untrue they are the exact same product as my warrantied items.. but guess what?? We get limited returns on these.

You shouldn't assume that a lack of complaints is a guarantee that you're doing everything right. A lot of us are not going to waste time and money haggling over a few DOAs - we'll just move on to another supplier if we feel like we're getting ripped off.

Personally, I've had no problem with orders from TW but I'm certainly more inclined to take my business where I feel like I'll get some consideration if I have a problem with my order.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Firstly i would like to apologise for some of my posts last night, they bordered on the sarcastic and not a good example of myself and the belief i have in my company, my customers, my staff and my products.

I had not realised how serious not only the Multi Pack policy problem was(is) and how it reflects on Totally Wicked and myself.

Totally Wicked is me, so i take full responsibility with no excuses for this current situation. I have not slept all night and have been mulling over possible soloutions. I will need to talk with my managers but think i have a soloution that will satisfy everyone.

I will and have in fact emailed both my main suppliers and explained that their quality control is becoming a more than serious issue and it now needs addressing not brushing over. I will spk with them on MSN later.

Two options with the Atomizer and batterys problems.

1= Scrap all Multi Packs , sell all current stock with a 30% discount and cover all parts as i do for the LR attys against DOAS for the first 24 hours..

Drop the price of all single batteries and atomizers and bring these to a level around 20% above the current MP prices. This should give enough leeway to allow for a full 28 day warranty but also allow my customers a decent priced item.

2= Continue to sell the Multi Packs but offer a 7 day warranty on them.

I prefer option 1 for this reason it will cause less confusion and bring all goods under a single warranty policy.

Once decided and actioned i will EMail all current customers to let them know what the situation is, the reason for MP discounts and our new policy.

Second issue= Paypal a little trickier as i have never had a proper explanation as to why there are charges for one user but not the next and in all honesty i have never pushed this.. Sort of let it ride, not good but true.

Just as an observation now on some of the criticism leveled against Totally Wicked that we dont care, it might have appeared that way but we care deeply. My goal was and is to produce a company of real value and integrity, i believe we are moving towards this... But as rightly highlighted on here a way off yet, i might get defensive when criticised but i do listen and hear..

I have listen, not liked what i heard, reacted badly, recognised this and then asked myself the question How can i solve this challenge and move forwards in a positive manner??

Again let me apologise on behalf of my company to any customer that has felt let down, un heard or misled..

USA customers please email alex on product@totallywicked-eliquid.com with any old or current un-resolved issues.

Uk and uropean customers please email donna at donna@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

I will insure every email is answered and resolved, but dont take offense if i request faulty items back to check.. We will off course cover shipping costs both ways..

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Firstly i would like to apologise for some of my posts last night, they bordered on the sarcastic and not a good example of myself and the belief i have in my company, my customers, my staff and my products.

I had not realised how serious not only the Multi Pack policy problem was(is) and how it reflects on Totally Wicked and myself.

Totally Wicked is me, so i take full responsibility with no excuses for this current situation. I have not slept all night and have been mulling over possible soloutions. I will need to talk with my managers but think i have a soloution that will satisfy everyone.

I will and have in fact emailed both my main suppliers and explained that their quality control is becoming a more than serious issue and it now needs addressing not brushing over. I will spk with them on MSN later.

Two options with the Atomizer and batterys problems.

1= Scrap all Multi Packs , sell all current stock with a 30% discount and cover all parts as i do for the LR attys against DOAS for the first 24 hours..

Drop the price of all single batteries and atomizers and bring these to a level around 20% above the current MP prices. This should give enough leeway to allow for a full 28 day warranty but also allow my customers a decent priced item.

2= Continue to sell the Multi Packs but offer a 7 day warranty on them.

I prefer option 1 for this reason it will cause less confusion and bring all goods under a single warranty policy.

Once decided and actioned i will EMail all current customers to let them know what the situation is, the reason for MP discounts and our new policy.

Second issue= Paypal a little trickier as i have never had a proper explanation as to why there are charges for one user but not the next and in all honesty i have never pushed this.. Sort of let it ride, not good but true.

Just as an observation now on some of the criticism leveled against Totally Wicked that we dont care, it might have appeared that way but we care deeply. My goal was and is to produce a company of real value and integrity, i believe we are moving towards this... But as rightly highlighted on here a way off yet, i might get defensive when criticised but i do listen and hear..

I have listen, not liked what i heard, reacted badly, recognised this and then asked myself the question How can i solve this challenge and move forwards in a positive manner??

Again let me apologise on behalf of my company to any customer that has felt let down, un heard or misled..

USA customers please email alex on product@totallywicked-eliquid.com with any old or current un-resolved issues.

Uk and uropean customers please email donna at donna@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

I will insure every email is answered and resolved, but dont take offense if i request faulty items back to check.. We will off course cover shipping costs both ways..
This goes miles in the right direction, in letting customers know you care...
what about a third option...sell MP but with the same warranty as the LR atties..(basicly 24 hours against DOA)... that's what your one competitor does...

As for the confusion....post it on the item on the website...make sure everyone on your CS follows it...problems with case by case basis is person A has a DOA replaced...person B gets a sorry not warrantied at all even against DOA...then person A and B talk and person be walkes away upset and tells persons C-Q their negative experience.. from alot of the posts I've read (and this is particular to TWUSA) the level of CS and what gets done directly relates to which person you deal with....and it needs to be across the board equal...

As for returning DOA items....if you're going to invoke the warranty...you should be expected to send them back...

Honestly I've been holding off ordering from you myself til I saw if and how the CS issues are resolved (to the point that I ordered elsewhere before and after I made a trip to FL, while you all were like 20-30 minutes away)...there's alot of companies trying to eek it out in this industry right now..top notch CS will make a company (or break it)...
not to bring up another company but I'm gonna for an example...take a look at cignot...it's 2 people but they bust thier behinds to ship super fast and make sure every customer is satisfied and happy and look at their reputation on here now (and the fact that they were voted for and won that vapy award (sure it doesn't really mean anyting in the real scope of things) for their value and CS...

Last edited:

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Drozd >>>>thank you for your advice i think 48 hours DOA and a clear concise direction on each MP buying page should help.. With our policy actioned effectively and accurately by every CS member of Staff.

See Below for our new web page MP advice.

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING

Multi Pack warranty- As such there is no warranty period on Totally Wickeds Battery or Atomizer Multi Packs. The Batteries and Atomizers are however exactly the same products as the products we sell at full price with a 28 day warranty.

MULTI PACK items have a basic 48 hour dead on arrival cover, this means from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to check the goods to insure they are in good working order.

If any faults are found with your products please contact us immediately and we will replace. We will require the goods are returned first but will cover postage both ways. Please only send via standard recorded USPS or Royal Mail Service..

We will not cover other couriers fees

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Also Untamed Rose just an observation here nearly 700 posts in six weeks???

How come so many? You seem to have a lot to say?? with minor knowledge of this market or market place.

But i am sure all 700 added great value.. They did of course didnt they??

Well, considering most of her posts are in Pif(Pay if Forward), where we do a lot of chit-chat, value doesn't really matter.

But actually, her posts are very valuable because she participates heavily in the PiF thread. Probably a foreign concept to you, but someone puts up something they're willing to give away, you accept, and in turn give something else away.

Holy ...., there are good people out there, afterall. One being Tamed Rose.

I've done business with y'all before. I bought a Tornado kit. Had a batt go bad, yes you did replace it, but it pretty much forced me to buy another battery because the lady on the phone said 10-14 day turnaround!

You just lost another custy-that's what we are right? Just 'custys'? Though so. Not because I've ever had problems with your business, on the contrary I haven't. But because of your attitude to your custys. And Untamed Rose, specifically. Even though she's not a custy. ;)

Oh, and you should get out of the e-cig market if there's something else you can sell, like you said. You won't be missed.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Sounds like a good start.

As far as the paypal issue, thats an easy one. Dont use it. Your site already takes all the major credit cards.
Paypal was threaten by the FDA for helping to sell these harmful drugs.
So they, or at least the US branch of Paypal has been dropping e-cig business with absolutely no warning in the past few months anyway. Including banning individuals from using their system ever again.
Honestly, I'm surprised it's still working for you.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok a Clear Explanation of the 48 hour DOA check time now on all MP Pages of both TWUSA and UK.

Will Do TECC in a minute.

Might seem Lame. But thank you all for guiding me, i was taught criticism was like dirt been thrown in your eyes. Clear the dirt out and see what grains of truth are left.

There has been some good feedback on here and thank you for that, not easy to take criticism with my temprament but.. Hell im not perfect a long way from it but i pour lots of effort into my businesses and i accept when im wrong.

So a genuine thank you and if we can mend broken bridges we will, i will encourage you to contact us and we will endevour to satisfy within reason all issues.

Last edited:
I don't post much, but I decided to put in my $0.02. If, as a customer, I see something that has no warranty, I don't buy it. Period. So, you bought something on the cheap you knew didn't have a warranty, and now you complain it doesn't have a warranty? I don't get it.

When you see 'no warranty' that's a buyer beware situation. I'm not knocking TW, I've bought stuff from them (Bought that DV Absinthe they were talking about earlier, I really like it). But no warranty means no warranty, and at that point, you are gambling.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Drozd >>>>thank you for your advice i think 48 hours DOA and a clear concise direction on each MP buying page should help.. With our policy actioned effectively and accurately by every CS member of Staff.

See Below for our new web page MP advice.

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING

Multi Pack warranty- As such there is no warranty period on Totally Wickeds Battery or Atomizer Multi Packs. The Batteries and Atomizers are however exactly the same products as the products we sell at full price with a 28 day warranty.

MULTI PACK items have a basic 48 hour dead on arrival cover, this means from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to check the goods to insure they are in good working order.

If any faults are found with your products please contact us immediately and we will replace. We will require the goods are returned first but will cover postage both ways. Please only send via standard recorded USPS or Royal Mail Service..

We will not cover other couriers fees
very nice....I'm willing to bet that that will alleviate an inumerable amount of gripes and ill will to begin with.... as long as it's adhered to across the board..

as far as the paypal and that goes...honestly I don't see that as a big issue...I know me personally I wouldn't care that much...my big things are getting what I ordered and paid for in a speedy manner and a pleasant and speedy response and fix from CS when something goes wrong...
heres an example, I ordered some stuff from one fairly large company here in the US...when it showed my order wasn't filled right and there were things missing (but they had thrown in a bunch of freebies)...my take was that the freebies were there to cover for the fact that they couldn't get the order right...it took several phone calls, and several emails and PMs...and over a week to get things resolved....long story short that was the one and only time I ordered from or will order from them...after a week of contacting CS it took a phone call with the actual owner to get things straightened out?...they went on my bever do business with again list...
And yeah we talk...better believe that there are a few places on my list that I've never done business with because of CS reports from other people on here...I suspect many of us have those lists..but with the market being what it is...many of us are hypercritical about customer service...we can afford to be...

Anyway I'm rambling.....but if you'd like my list as an example and why ...feel free to PM...and I'll be more than willing to share it..

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
well looks like things will turn out well all around. apologies made, business practice errors corrected. took an awful lot to make it happen though. I'll agree with another posters comment that perhaps you've spread yourself too thin with the long days every day of the week and so many back and forth flights. take it easier and get yourself some help here in the US. you'll need less trips here and problems will be resolved more quickly without needing your input letting you have more time for yourself. if your business is truly worth what you claimed enjoy the money it generates some ;)

just my 2 cents on the whole issue

PS: seems the wording for multipacks looks nice. that way you can still offer a deal and not be stuck with problems down the road with the sale and the buyer will know exactly what they're buying into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread