RSST dual coil ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
I guess I'm gonna revert to my old ways. Next build will be dual nano.... I think I'm gonna try Tbaggerr's "super nano's". I'm a little apprehensive, but whatever. Its all in the name of autodripping progress. Still vaping that cobra with the cable/mesh and have been all day. I am trying to make an autodripper beat that thing but nothing except that nested autodragon has even come close... I won't give up... I'm sure it can be done.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Ive had my rsst for about a week now. Got it dialed in to my liking for now, and its staying that way.....until I get bored.

How are you guys getting the cotton into the tank? Ive been pulling the top deck off, running through the coil, and putting back together.....

IMAG1712-1_zpsdb896dd2.jpg

.7ohms, twisted 28.

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Actually... I don't put almost any into the tank. I just leave fill plug out and use a piece of wire to tuck the cotton in enough to plug the wick hole. Then I tilt and it saturates the wick very fast. If I do a horizontal coil I just cover the wick hole with the cotton cloud on the end of the wick. It usually wicks as fast as I can vape it. If the tank is low you gotta give it a 2 o'clock tilt, wick down... :D

Jawden

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Hilo, HI
well, my kraken is set up as a dual coil auto dripper. nothing special. 28g wrapped 10x around one of those cheap mini screwdrivers that come with a cheap rda. hahaha. i have about 10 of em around my house. :lol:

but reads out to .7 ohm, wicked LOOSELY with cotton, vapes like a charm. have to tilt every 5 draws tho. but thats if im chain vaping. :D great flavor, amazing vapor production for a genny.

although, i noticed i have to re-wick every few days. the cotton tends to darken and get gunked up. not really a problem. but would be nice if it lasted a week or so. hahaha.

but i havent had a chance to play with my RSST yet. so i figured i'd share since bender said it didnt have to be an rsst.

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
well, my kraken is set up as a dual coil auto dripper. nothing special. 28g wrapped 10x around one of those cheap mini screwdrivers that come with a cheap rda. hahaha. i have about 10 of em around my house. :lol:

but reads out to .7 ohm, wicked LOOSELY with cotton, vapes like a charm. have to tilt every 5 draws tho. but thats if im chain vaping. :D great flavor, amazing vapor production for a genny.

although, i noticed i have to re-wick every few days. the cotton tends to darken and get gunked up. not really a problem. but would be nice if it lasted a week or so. hahaha.

but i havent had a chance to play with my RSST yet. so i figured i'd share since bender said it didnt have to be an rsst.

Thanks Jawden, would love to see a pic! I have serious Kraken Lust. I really want one bad. They are in the top 3 of atty's I need to aquire.

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Just vaped that "super nano" dragon thing. I'm awestruck. Speechless. It blew me away. It makes a huge f-ing dense cloud, great flavor and TH, and I haven't reduced the top cap yet. While I test fired it, she was shooting streamers so much it looked like fireworks. Its crazy how good it is. Finally got coils in there that will be staying longer than an hour. Thanks, Tbaggerr. Your coils rock!

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Hey Conrad. I did that twisted setup, but I didn't auto drip it like I usually do. I did what you and ta2dave76 did and ran wick in the tank for once, but I ran like 4 inches coiled up in there so I can just pull it through. I also left it long at the top and went back down to the wick hole to get a flavor wick effect like in your op. That's a really tangy vape. It really brings out interesting elements in the flavors. I think I'm on break from the dual wick for now too, unless I get an epiphany or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread