What the hell? Johnsons Creek Juice Green!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Any updates? I am a new e-smoker (one month old now:D). SO far I have been using catridges I bought. Getting ready to order the e-liquid and saw this 8-o

Any resolution to this problem? Or should I order from someone else ? Any suggestions please. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't worry. Whatever the problem may have been is no longer an issue. Personally, I've been using Johnson Creek's juice since March and never had a problem with the quality of their product.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
I just finished, a few days ago, some juice from JC. I received it about three weeks ago. Tennessee, Kona, and Choc Almond. No problem what so ever.

I just put in another order yesterday.

I have been vaping their juice since February without any problem.

I don't know how it could be the temperature. I live in FL and it's been in the 90's here for the past few weeks. My order sometimes sits in my mailbox for hours before I get home.

If anyone gets some green juice, are they contacting them and returning it?

I keep hearing this conversation over and over, but I haven't had a problem, and many other people haven't either. I just don't understand it.

They have the best juice out there!!:thumb:

OutWest

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Oklahoma USA
www.alternasmokes.com
For the life of me, I cannot remember what liquid it was that it happened to (it wasnt eliquid), but I've seen the green phenomenon before on a sealed bottle of liquid. What happened is that the liquid in the dropper turned green first and then it spread to the rest of the bottle. The conclusion with it, and I suspect the same with the JC liquid, was that it was due to the type of rubber used in the dropper top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread