Rush Limbaugh VAPES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I posted this is the news section of the forum, but it doesn't get as many views there and thought we all deserved a chance to see this and be encouraged. This is today's screenshot of The Rush Limbaugh website, notice the ad for volcanoe ecigs and ismokeeverywhere.com:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a sound bite (thanks telsie) of his broadcast, touting the benefits of e cigs:
Touting e-cigarettes, Limbaugh says you can get them "in menthol or what have you for the brothers" | Media Matters for America

I am so excited! Whether or not you are a Rush Limbaugh fan, he can help our cause. He has over 30 million listeners, largest radio audience ever!
Please no flaming here, he's just the kind of powerhouse we need to help stop the ban! As BiffRocko stated on another thread....Smoking and cancer is one issue that's definitely bipartisan.
Note: Politically I am an Independent by CHOICE! :) We can thank Rush for at least helping us to continue to CHOOSE!

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
"menthol or what have you for the brothers"
I know, right?
Probably best not said, even if it may be true.

But on the other hand, don't blacks tend to lean towards menthol smokes?
I'm pretty sure that is a known fact.

Google it up and make your own determination.
It isn't like it is some kind of thing he pulled out of his ....

EDIT: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I'm really hoping Rush will get on the ECF train with us and educate himself even more about the e cig....please be kind. :) This is a great place for all those who want to cut down or quit smoking and it would be a shame if we offended someone who could greatly help our cause just because of our political/personal affiliations or agendas...just saying. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread