Rush Limbaugh Touts Benefits of E Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I hate with much passion, this rush limbaugh person. He is a bigoted, right-winged, drug addict hypocrite of the worst kind. HOWEVER, his approval of the E-Cig
has earned him 1 brownie point with me.

Way to go rush!

*checks location*

oh, thats explains it. I'm sure liberal Cali is a model for the rest of the country :facepalm:

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
It must be very difficult for you to suddenly find yourself in a situation where your esteemed liberal government wants to take away your right to vape, while the folks you hate and disdain so much are willing to fight for your rights and civil liberties. ;) I see how that can be distressing--when the facts get in the way of a good ideology.

+1 :thumbs:

ChipCurtis

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
It must be very difficult for you to suddenly find yourself in a situation where your esteemed liberal government wants to take away your right to vape, while the folks you hate and disdain so much are willing to fight for your rights and civil liberties. ;) I see how that can be distressing--when the facts get in the way of a good ideology.

I'll say it gladly.... I personally loathe the guy. That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

But with politics, as with other areas of human life, there are the single-interest issues and then there is the larger picture. I have no ethical dilemma or political paradox in supporting his promotion of e-cigs while hating the rest of what he does. I don't see that as a contradiction to be worried about at all. It doesn't cause me headaches or make me re-think my political position or general view on things.

And I'm not easily fooled into following some pundit or politician simply because I happen to agree with him/her on ONE issue while finding the rest of what he/she has to say to be completely against my own economic and quality-of-life interests.

I don't fall easily for 'the other side' just because someone is trying to get me to join that side because he/she thinks I get all mental and emotional over the single e-cig issue. I pretty much know who my political friends and enemies really are, and I know this by not losing sight over the bigger picture.

I feel pretty sure that, if he could do it, Rush would find a way to prevent liberals from using e-cigs. Sounds silly, but I believe the guy is actually that mental.

Nonetheless, I have no problem at all with Rush promoting the use of e-cigs, even if it gets the word out to as many Tea Party crazies as possible. Since most 'dittoheads' don't think for themselves and only believe whatever Rush says, we can have an army of 'Zombie E-Cig Supporters' to back us up... you know, kind of like Night Of The Living Dead or something.

I hate 'health-nanny' liberal dems as much as anybody else. It's the one stain on my party I am willing to hold my nose and make the Faustian Bargain with in order to support whom I see as the lesser of two evils (in the bigger political picture).

Last edited:

ChipCurtis

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
That's seems a bit much if you ask me

Sorry if I offended. I try my best not to get emotional when making a serious argument, but sometimes it gets the best of me. I've often said worse things about that group, though.

Bottom line:
Rush likes e-cigs.
I like e-cigs.
Doesn't mean I have to like Rush.

checkflag

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Yes, I live in Los Angeles. I was born in Manhattan, NY. I was educated privately at
expensive private schools and universities. I have traveled the world too. I run a very
successful real estate business as well here in Santa Monica, Ca.

But I digress. The world I live in is a .... storm created by 8 years of pea-brained
president who happens to be a republican. All our economic issues are ALL a
direct result of his leadership. The fact that we are at war in Iraq is all him. We are fed
the lines, "our men are fighting for our freedom", when in fact we are trying to control
the oil. We "liberal's" know this fact but rightwingers still seem to think our freedom
is at stake. It is not.

On to Rush. Ahh, Mr Limbaugh, King of all angry, gun toting, racist white men. He
blames everything that Bush messed up on president Obama, when in FACT Obama
was left a stage 5 disaster created by 8 years of right winged politics. All that I see is
now is the GOP, and Limbaugh Blaming the current presidency for the state of the
nation. This is ironic, and sad. Everything bad is Obamas fault, the GOP says.

Its unfortunate that a huge percentage of this country is brainwashed and unable to
think for themselves. They watch FOX news and nothing else, Listen to Rush as if he was a Deity. They are force fed lies until the lies become the truth.

Our "freedom" was sold out the day after 911 (where I lost several friends) when
we were scared enough to allow Bush to create the Patriot act. The Patriot act was
nothing short of the executive branch to be able to spy on you, imprison you without
cause and the ability to create Marshal Law without provocation.

If you still believe liberals are the cause for the loss of your civil liberties, think again.
Think long and hard. Our freedoms are being chewed up and spit out and this is because
of people like Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
Yes, I live in Los Angeles. I was born in Manhattan, NY. I was educated privately at
expensive private schools and universities. I have traveled the world too. I run a very
successful real estate business as well here in Santa Monica, Ca.

But I digress. The world I live in is a s**t storm created by 8 years of pea-brained
president who happens to be a republican. All our economic issues are ALL a
direct result of his leadership. The fact that we are at war in Iraq is all him. We are fed
the lines, "our men are fighting for our freedom", when in fact we are trying to control
the oil. We "liberal's" know this fact but rightwingers still seem to think our freedom
is at stake. It is not.

On to Rush. Ahh, Mr Limbaugh, King of all angry, gun toting, racist white men. He
blames everything that Bush messed up on president Obama, when in FACT Obama
was left a stage 5 disaster created by 8 years of right winged politics. All that I see is
now is the GOP, and Limbaugh Blaming the current presidency for the state of the
nation. This is ironic, and sad. Everything bad is Obamas fault, the GOP says.

Its unfortunate that a huge percentage of this country is brainwashed and unable to
think for themselves. They watch FOX news and nothing else, Listen to Rush as if he was a Deity. They are force fed lies until the lies become the truth.

Our "freedom" was sold out the day after 911 (where I lost several friends) when
we were scared enough to allow Bush to create the Patriot act. The Patriot act was
nothing short of the executive branch to be able to spy on you, imprison you without

If you still believe liberals are the cause for the loss of your civil liberties, think again.
Think long and hard. Our freedoms are being chewed up and spit out and this is because
of people like Rush Limbaugh.

Tell us what you really think...and next time don't hold back :laugh:

Last edited:

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I know some folks are having a hard time swallowing this sort of thing, but the fact remains that it will be conservatives that will be our allies in the political arena when this thing really heats up. Sure, there will be exceptions going either way, but as a general rule...we won't get much help from liberals.

Also a fact....one Rush Limbaugh is worth 100 Josh Harris's and Leonardo Decaprias.

Here's how you should look at it. Rush is a tool. For some that is a figurative term...for others, literal. But he is a tool we need and can use right now. ;)

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
That's seems a bit much if you ask me
I totally agree with you. We find one public figure that will support our cause and some just bash that person. I wish all the complainers would try to convince some of the liberal talk show hosts and some of the more liberal TV networks to support us. That would be time well spent rather than sitting and complaining about a very effective spokesman and supporter.

AlphaTau99

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Hot Springs, Arkansas
And I ask again:
I'm assuming "Sweet, e-cigs just got positive airtime rather than getting bashed" would be too much. Can we cut the racism/political crap for one lousy thread please? Good grief.

Dudes, I'm begging you. Be happy for the airtime.
Nobody cares where you're from, or what business you run, or what.
In a nutshell: no one gives a crap. Be happy plz.

Jesus.

Last edited:

dmtnt

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
www.powerlinerocks.net

Guess you missed the memo that Obama continued the Patriot Act and in fact EXPANDED upon it.....

Congress extends Patriot Act, no new protections | Reuters

The extended provisions include: authority for "roving wiretaps" to track an individual's use of multiple communications devices; gaining access to certain personal and business records; and tracking so-called "lone wolf" suspects who are not members of an organized enemy group.
The provisions have been cited as necessary by lawmakers in the aftermath of the failed attempt by a Nigerian man to blow up a U.S. commercial passenger jet and the shooting rampage at Fort Hood in Texas by a military psychiatrist who had been communicating with an anti-American cleric in Yemen.

But go ahead and keep believing what Olbermann and the liberal blogs tell you. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread