Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
this thread is about the promotion of e-cigarettes by a public figure. let's keep it on topic - leave the political positioning 'outside'.

EJ is right. This thread is not about Rush and his political views, and if you like him or not. Stuff like that belongs in the Outside....you know...politics...controversial subjects, etc. So feel free to start a new thread there about him if you wish.

The News forum is for discussion of ecigs in the news. If you have a comment about Rush's ecig advert, fine. Otherwise, take the political banter elsewhere.

Thank you,
Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

checkflag

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: has nothing to do with this topic

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
Good morning folks.

I like Rush. I agree with most of what he says but I also never lose site that he's very pro republican. Glad he's a figure that can get the word out about e-cigs and their benefits - so that's all good! So considering he's now using the e-cig I do think he'll need to stop saying (when he reads from some paper document) "...from my formally nicotine stained hands" ...cause (I don't know about others) I've never had as much nicotine on my hands as I do now using e-cigs:laugh:

Last edited:

Reyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
USA
The e-cig issue is actually a better way to understand Rush if you don't know and like him yet. The reason is because he has been showing for his entire radio career how the organized opposition to smoking is really a tool for those with ulterior motives and that it is not about health at all.

Once a person can see that Rush has been on the right side of this issue forever, they can then look at some of Rush's other views because they are inextricably linked to this issue.

There is a direct parallel between this issue and the political movement to subvert this country on a whole host of other issues.

If a sincere person would only examine Rush in this light, they would find themselves shocked at what they would discover.

TWalker

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
NM
True, but Rush is so polarizing that he's not a very good spokesperson for these. If anything he hurts the cause. Think about it for a minute....dems are in power now, and any dem that hears Rush talking about the e-cig, is instantly a democrat that's against it.

I disagree, democrats have rational thinking power unlike Limbaughs sheepish followers who believe any propaganda he spews.

Speaking as a former life-long Republican and limbaugh listener (many years ago) I can tell ya his followers do not think for themselves but many on the other side do.

:laugh:

But Rush always being the master propagandist he has some influence and if his sheep follow this promotion it all good for us. I support Rush on this.

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
EJ is right. This thread is not about Rush and his political views, and if you like him or not. Stuff like that belongs in the Outside....you know...politics...controversial subjects, etc. So feel free to start a new thread there about him if you wish.

The News forum is for discussion of ecigs in the news. If you have a comment about Rush's ecig advert, fine. Otherwise, take the political banter elsewhere.

Thank you,
Lu

And what part of this wasn't clear?

Lu

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
We must have a lot of "sheep" around the country, a few million anyway, actually, I thinks he's more conservative than Republican, but it's good to have opinions from all quarters. I haven't been listening to him for a long time. Got kinda dull after the Clinton years.
I certainly think he could have done worse, gone to Chantix or something equally as 'effective'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread