Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I will have something that I have named the X-Atty coming in soon.Still no update on the hybrid :( when it will be ready.The X-Atty is a very nice rba with a plexiglass tank.

e0874f99-6104-4686-888f-e3354f9eb000_zps9de3d13e.jpg

Also we will be getting in stainless steel knuckle drip tips.

9d60caaa-9a65-46fe-9a12-8195816af52e_zpsfd1191d5.jpg

Awesome Drip tips! Will pick a couple up when I get juice!

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Awesome Drip tips! Will pick a couple up when I get juice!

Yep I will have to buy a couple myself.Oh wait I already bought them.Its 3am so I guess I'm at full ...... right now.We have been up til 3 and 4 am every night for a week now,trying to get the new site up and going.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Been slow around here just checking to make sure everyone is OK :)

All is good just watching the tumbleweeds roll by on here lol.I was told the hybrid should be near done after the 15th of this month.He got behind due to his full time job.Far as I know he just has the top caps to machine then they are done.We ordered glass tanks for them instead of making them.Very nice tanks from what I know.I'm hoping my other stuff will be here sometime this coming week.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
All is good just watching the tumbleweeds roll by on here lol.I was told the hybrid should be near done after the 15th of this month.He got behind due to his full time job.Far as I know he just has the top caps to machine then they are done.We ordered glass tanks for them instead of making them.Very nice tanks from what I know.I'm hoping my other stuff will be here sometime this coming week.

Good to hear! Looking forward to seeing it :).

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
just curious...what is everybody's goto equipment in here, just curious lol ;)

My goto is usually my provari w/carto setup w/some tobacco menthol just because it's simple and easy for work and fishing, but when I want a good vape lately it's been my noble 1 loading up w/hooch.

Well my everyday all day set up is my ProVari mini with a AGA-T2 or my Cobra RBA.I do have two Nobles coming in.One I bought and one I traded for.So tell me how well do they hit? I hear like a train.When I'm out doing something that is not RBA friendly,then I use a carto tank as well on my Pro.I do like the Natural but I just traded it yesterday for a Smoktech pipe.I have others but I seldom use any of them.I try and keep it simple.Not like trying to turn a Chevette into a Corvette lol.I have a Zen Sidewinder that will be going to a new home tomorrow.That thing is pretty awesome,but just not for me.I like the tube hybrids more.I will have my X-Atty this week to add to my over grown collection lol.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
My daily setup is a REO Grand with a RM2 loaded with Hooch and one loaded with Pirates Brew. I think with this setup I found my perfect vape. No hassle no fuss. Gennies were just to much of a PITA for me and I could not go back to carto tanks all I could taste was the filler lol

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
This comes with a heavy heart and a lot of sorrow.I had to put my best friend down yesterday.Found out she had liver cancer that was beyond fixing.She had been sick for a few days so we took her to the vet yesterday morning.Blood test showed liver cancer and not much hope.So now I'm here spilling out my guts because I'm human and lost part of my heart and don't know what to do.Please if you have a pet,love him/her like there is no tomorrow.For me there is no tomorrow with Jazz,only the memories and the pain.

93574a40-1d1e-4d31-a89d-4fe00544ec84_zps76c40528.jpg

For my baby girl Jazz......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread