Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
My heart goes out to you and your family. Your best friend had a wonderful home. You'll be in my prayers.

Thank you so much,we appreciate that more then you will know.I have one of her pups that we kept out of her first litter named Ginger who is now a adult.She has been walking around looking for her mom and its killing me to see that.We are getting her ashes back in two weeks.So at least I will have her home where she belongs.With love comes damages no matter human or not.To me she was more human then most people I've known.She loved unconditional no matter if I had a good or bad day.Although I never heard a word from her.I always understood her silence.Once again thank you very much.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Chopper I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you! Hopefully your Jazz can meet up with my Blue dog and Taz and they will keep each other company. Let me know if you need anything :).

Thank you Shel that means a lot to me.I'm sorry for your loss too.I'm looking for a nice Urn to put her picture on and to place her ashes in.Never thought that would be so hard to do but it is.Can't keep my eyes from swelling up to even look.Even typing right now is difficult.This is no different then losing a family member,she was my child.So thank you very much Shel.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone back to business after a very bad ordeal yesterday.As the saying goes " The show must go on ".I have a video on the X-Atty uploading now and will post it when its done.I was told these were all stainless steel with a glass tank.That is not the case,its a brass/copper with a chrome finish and what I believe is a plexi glass tank.Other then that it hits like a champ,very easy to maintain.So I give it an 8 out of 10.Would have been a 10 out of 10 if it was all SS and a glass tank.I contacted the company but have heard nothing back as of now.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
just curious...what is everybody's goto equipment in here, just curious lol ;)

My goto is usually my provari w/carto setup w/some tobacco menthol just because it's simple and easy for work and fishing, but when I want a good vape lately it's been my noble 1 loading up w/hooch.

Bone I just got my Noble 1 in and man that is one great device.I can hardly feel it being in my hand its so lightweight.Vapes like a dream and hits like a train.I have now found my new favorite go to device.Sorry ProVari you now have to take a backseat to the Noble.So glad I have another one coming in that has been carbon fiber wrapped.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Sorry to here about Jazz Chopper. I got 2 that might be headed that way! Gonna be VERY VERY HARD, but don't want them to suffer.

Sorry to hear that Randy.We will pray for them and you.Some people think a person like myself is crazy for feeling the way I do about my pets.I don't care they are just more then pets,they are family.A loss is a loss when it comes to the heart.No matter human or not.I won't go into details about the relationship I had with Jazz.Lets just say she was there when I was in a very dark place in my life.She was the only one until I meet my wife Lisa.Jazz never judged and always listened.I do wish the best for you and yours man.Sometimes we have to make a choice that isn't our own to make,but we do for their sake.If you need anything man just let me know.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread