Status
Not open for further replies.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I think Clockwork's beat you to the acronym race with "rta" or "Rebuildable Type Atomizer." :p

I have not seen this. But seeing where as you are the big guy himself I will take your word for it. At least I had a half hour or so of glory. I believe it was Lincoln who said "greatness, no matter how brief, stays with a man". Thanks for clearing that up before I made too much of an ... of myself, forum wide.

Sick HP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
I think Clockwork's beat you to the acronym race with "rta" or "Rebuildable Type Atomizer." :p

I have not seen this. But seeing where as you are the big guy himself I will take your word for it. At least I had a half hour or so of glory. I believe it was Lincoln who said "greatness, no matter how brief, stays with a man". Thanks for clearing that up before I made too much of an ... of myself, forum wide.

RTA repairable tank atomizer - RDA repairable dripping atomizer

So your safe with your acronym:toast:

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Snow White and the Huntsman and for 3 people with one bag of popcorn 3 drinks and 2 M&M's and 1 Gummy Bears was $70.Next time its the matinee time with a big purse with goodies bought from the dollar tree lol.Those prices are crazy as hell.There went half of a electric bill payment lol.

movie ticket=$10.50 a piece
candy=$3.75 a box
drinks=$4.75 for a small
spending time with your family=PRICELESS!!!!

And people say my horses are expensive. The cost per hour of enjoyment is less than going to a movie.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Just a heads up on an order.Of the ones I just sent out yesterday someone will be getting one that the post was cut very small.I had set that aside as I did not want to send one that was that short on the post.Somehow I picked it up and sent it as someones order.Please who ever gets it,PM me please and so I will know who to send another one to.With having a head cold I guess its not hard getting a little mixed up lol.So I wanted to post this so who ever gets it does not think I tried to cut a corner or something.It was just a simple mistake but it is wrapped and does work very well.So you can keep or send back.I would rather send you another one.

MrAftrmth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
LosAngeles
Yes all orders that shipped out yesterday has the ring on the right way.Yes if anyone does not want to attempt to do the fix I will do it for you.I will of course pay for the shipping as you shouldn't have to pay twice for that.I'm very much under the weather today but I'm getting ready to go and build.I went to bed early last night after getting home from dinner and a movie with my family.

i hope mine was shipped yesterday. Thanks for clarifying this chopper!
:evil::evil::evil:

suzannep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
So I will do my very best in providing the Atom in green for those that want it,but I'd better become your new best friend lol j/k.

If the mini DC is half as great as i think it will be when it comes you'd already be my new best friend lol. :)

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread