S&S MODS Home of the DEFCON MINI RE-BUILDABLE ATTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I see nothing wrong with that eighter.Just wish I could have a rba for each of my mods.:lol: I seen one on the classeys that had something that looked like string for a wick.I said self pick that up and see if you can make it work with a mesh wick.So I did.:lol:Now all I need is the time to roll a wick and play.

drott, that's the advantage of a rba - you can try different wicks! stick with 100% pure cotton though if you're gonna try it. i'll fetch you a link if you want .......

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
On my ProVari and Vmax I get 2.0ohms with a 3/4 wrap.I got about 2.5 with a 5/6 wrap.So maybe a 6/7 wrap will get you the 3ohm you want.As Drot said I just adjust my VV to match my coil ohms.

chopper, when i get my atom you're gonna have to help me with working a multi-meter!;)

main35tainer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Ohio
The great USPS is now screwing up orders.I just got a PM today,someones package even though having all the right information on it.Was sent to the wrong place.It was to go to San Jose but instead it went to Fresno.It even went to San Jose and they sent it to Fresno.How in the hell can they screw up that bad.I just hope they catch it and get the customers package to him ASAP.

At least it made it to Cali. Mine moved 150 miles and has been sitting in Sandston, VA since wednesday. Half tempted to call and ask if I can just drive up there and get it. When it shipped I was so hyped to think I would have it by the weekend. Now I check the tracking 10 times a day and just get angry and sad.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
for all the dads in here

dad10.gif

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
chopper, i'm posting this here only because i know how much you love animals

a little off-topic but a request for anybody with an fb account - this is for the parrot rescue i'm involved with. all it takes is a "like'' from you and Phoenix Landing will receive $1 in free food.

If you would like to help, please "Like" their page (Lafeber Nutri-Berries | Facebook).

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia

a little off-topic but a request for anybody with an fb account - this is for the parrot rescue i'm involved with. all it takes is a "like'' from you and Phoenix Landing will receive $1 in free food.

If you would like to help, please "Like" their page (Lafeber Nutri-Berries | Facebook).

Sure thing tib no problem,anything for animals.I would love to have a parrot,almost got one but he was 20 years old and would not take to anyone.His owner died and he was the only owner the bird ever had.His name was George and was a Amazon yellow cheek I think.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Sure thing tib no problem,anything for animals.I would love to have a parrot,almost got one but he was 20 years old and would not take to anyone.His owner died and he was the only owner the bird ever had.His name was George and was a Amazon yellow cheek I think.

it just takes patience, chopper, the same as with dogs .......
i adopted the bluefront amazon seen with our eclectus on my profile. 19 yrs old and in foster care for over a year because nobody wanted to take a chance.

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA

I Liked :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
LOL. Looks like they work harder on sundays/holidays. My mini was scanned into jacksonville today. Furthest it has moved since being shipped.

I wonder why it has went to Jacksonville Florida?I looked at the PP shipping address and its all correct.Even my shipping invoice has the correct address.I had another person this has happened to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread