S&S MODS Home of the DEFCON MINI RE-BUILDABLE ATTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombshellECHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
A, A
Got my Defcon about 4 days ago (i think lol). Got my order of 325 mesh today and decided what the hell lets give this wick making a shot. It killed me to take out that perfectly wrapped coil that chopper put in there but temptation got the best of me so after only 10 mins im in vaping bliss. First time ever doing a coil and wick of any kind and i got it right! well almost i did have a hot spot between my post and wick but got that fixed up with a little tugging war! So now im vaping on my SS Defcon on top of my kicked media Blast Legacy and it looks awesome! cant wait to get a atom for my LT.

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
I believe that giving his fingers a break by typing on the computer would be counterproductive. However, I do hope he is taking good breaks and his wife is giving him a hand massage or something. That find manipulation can really put a strain on the hands.

Chopper, we love you whether or not you type at us on your breaks.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Guess what?I'm not MIA just went to a family reunion yesterday and survived that crazy mess.Been working this morning and now taking a break.I think I'm almost caught up on the DC orders.Meaning I can get the rest done in a timely manner.I will be making some Atoms later today and hopefully they will be shipping out tomorrow.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Guess what?I'm not MIA just went to a family reunion yesterday and survived that crazy mess.Been working this morning and now taking a break.I think I'm almost caught up on the DC orders.Meaning I can get the rest done in a timely manner.I will be making some Atoms later today and hopefully they will be shipping out tomorrow.

See there is an advantage living some 4475.6 miles from my nearest related family, roughly you understand.

Now if there was only something I could do about the outlaws that only live 25 away I would be golden !

Gomtuu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Los Angeles
Alright, I did it. I pulled the trigger. After visiting the S&S Mods site at least three times a day for the past several days, I finally clicked on the "add to cart" button. And then I saw the PayPal button. And I clicked that. Then I entered my password. And then I clicked another button or two. And then I was done.

I'm finally entering the world of genesis atties! I am so freakin pumped right now! It's gonna be DefCon 2012 all up in this piece!

:rickroll: :banana: :headbang:

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
I am Andy and been carto free for 5 weeks now.

Since The Line appeared then ZAP no cartos have been used in my vaping.

Use an atty with my bottom feeder, either 357 or Hybrid or rebuildable.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

You sound like one of those commercials Andy lol

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I still use carto tanks for work.I can change one of them out in less than 30 sec.But as soon as I get a few more RBAs I'll just take extra ready RBAs to work.

Believe it or not, I just successfully rebuild a Vivi Nova. I'm cursed when it comes to genesis. When I order one it gets delayed. :) However, this will make nice spare for the Penelope in the mean time.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Believe it or not, I just successfully rebuild a Vivi Nova. I'm cursed when it comes to genesis. When I order one it gets delayed. :) However, this will make nice spare for the Penelope in the mean time.

Just reading that post lol

Going to get more of them.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Mrgreen819

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
North Carolina

I recently rebuilt one too. Tiny tiny parts to deal with. In my opinion the vivi is a piece of junk though. It should work correctly out of the box and it simply doesn't until you rebuild it. Mine had every issue you could imagine, which helped me decide to buy one of Choppers products. Shortly after rebuilding it more issues, so set it aside and waiting on my defcon mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread