RDA Sapor RDA by Wotofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
Because we were talking about twisted builds before i thought this would be relevant
image-jpg.478181

Posted this in another thread. Basically I was trying to get a pic of vapor production while at the same time watch voltage. That coil got hot enough to ignite the vapor coming off and I took the picture at just the right time. Stupid mistake but cool picture.

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Because we were talking about twisted builds before i thought this would be relevant
image-jpg.478181

Posted this in another thread. Basically I was trying to get a pic of vapor production while at the same time watch voltage. That coil got hot enough to ignite the vapor coming off and I took the picture at just the right time. Stupid mistake but cool picture.

:evil::eek:

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
Well without even trying I stripped another screw. I dont think Im manhandling them or anything as it wasnt even tightend down all the way when it stripped. I have never had this issue before. My thinking after looking at is is that the blue screwdriver is loose in the head. I would use something else but I dont have a allen wrench that size.

Edit: Had a friend bring some allen wrenches over. The size was a 1/16. the ones I thought were stripped were ok to use. Conclusion Im a idiot for using that screwdriver.

Last edited:

brianc11111

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
cincinnati
just got mine and have just filled it for the second time.....very nice dripper!!!
flavor is good...clouds are good.....easy to build on...doesnt leak when you load it up....besides not having two posts like the velocity
WTF ELSE COULD YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!
i am really liking this one......id say seconds to the velocity for all around performance..... does it all very well

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Let me say the Sapor is my flavor go-to, but one complaint I have is the depth of the sleeve leaves this as a tongue burner from hot juice (widebore), the build is straightforward .3 ohms. So if if theres an atty that could use a screen, it's this one.

Agreed! I love this thing, great for tasting. But...

I'm going to get some mesh and try something out. I'm hoping that by cutting an oversize disk of mesh that it will fit tight enought when I press it into place in the drip tip or cap. Or maybe across the inside of the air flow cap, between the slots.

Reactions: BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Agreed! I love this thing, great for tasting. But...

I'm going to get some mesh and try something out. I'm hoping that by cutting an oversize disk of mesh that it will fit tight enought when I press it into place in the drip tip or cap. Or maybe across the inside of the air flow cap, between the slots.

If this works, would you please post a tutorial?

Texasbox

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2015
    Dallas,Tx
    Took a 3mm twisted 26 gauge coil out of another atty and it's been performing pretty good for a few days. Need to see if I can move the coil up and out a bit to get it right under the air holes rather than near the middle of the deck.
    Right on!

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Texasbox

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2015
    Dallas,Tx
    There's the coil. It's .25 ohm. Hard to really see where it's positioned in there. I tried adjusting it but since it's already in there I can't really Chang the length of the legs since I cut them short when I repurposed the coil.
    Yup... I've got a .4 ohm twisted on my troll
    de7c25fb740baab7cf0f5d8c244d019c.jpg

No more juice in my vape. Plus the flavor and vape production it's way better.Oh also the coil and wick last week's not days now. Just saying

Sent from the dust in front of you!

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2010
    Fredericksburg, VA
    I got one of these also, had to have it when I saw it. I have a rogue too. After having the rogue for a year or so, I just applied the coil placement I learned from using the rogue. I build them as high to the air slots as I can. I don't place cotton directly under the coils also. I find that if that is kept clear it creates a path for the air to travel down, then under the coil.

Reactions: sahsah
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread