Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Got mine yesterday, really like it so far.
20150814_171208.jpg

Reactions: sahsah

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
No, just a cheap 2puffs clone drip tip I bought from fasttech. I'm using the 510 adapter that comes with the sapor.

Have you had trouble with the 510 adapter and getting juice in your mouth? I was having tons of trouble not from spit but, but from condensation on juice using the 510 drip tip and adaptor. Chuff cap solved it tho.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Have you had trouble with the 510 adapter and getting juice in your mouth? I was having tons of trouble not from spit but, but from condensation on juice using the 510 drip tip and adaptor. Chuff cap solved it tho.
Nope, not any problems with that. I did go back to the chuff cap cause I actually like it better.

Reactions: GoBlue88

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
So I'm guessing this is recommended then? I'm looking to get a new RDA and I want to look towards top-airflow

It's basically this and velocity at number one for me right now

I also need a new VW mod, looking for a box in particular any suggestions?

I love my Sapor (although I do only have one other RDA to compare it to). Do you have any more info on the VW mod that you would like? Might be worth it to start a new thread regarding that as its a whole other topic.

romamadrid

Aug 8, 2015
Boston, MA
I love my Sapor (although I do only have one other RDA to compare it to). Do you have any more info on the VW mod that you would like? Might be worth it to start a new thread regarding that as its a whole other topic.

Eh I'm not so worried about the mod for this one, just thought I'd throw it in there to see if anyone had any thoughts! I'm mostly concerned with how the Sapor performs and whether you guys would recommend it as a step up from a Stillaire!

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Eh I'm not so worried about the mod for this one, just thought I'd throw it in there to see if anyone had any thoughts! I'm mostly concerned with how the Sapor performs and whether you guys would recommend it as a step up from a Stillaire!

I'm loving it on a TC 40W...
    image.jpg

Reactions: Danielcps

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2014
    Maryland
    I've got a Lethal RDA, which has been around a bit longer and uses the same kind of airflow as the Sapor. I get good flavor from it. The airflow feels different from a bottom or side flow RDA. I wouldn't say that I prefer it over anything else, its just a different way to do the same thing. The main advantage is that it is highly leak resistant.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    The top cap comes off easily IMO.

+1
    If we're talking about the Sapor, that is. I do that all the time since I often use a 510 drip tip and the adapter fits tightly into the top cap. The lip on the top cap makes it easy to pop off. I recommend lubing the o-rings with juice though to reduce friction and help them last longer.

Reactions: MagicJosh
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread