Screwdriver review - 901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
The first thought I had when I got it was... wow, it's not that big.

I do the pinky thing too, but most times I just place the button end in my palm and press as needed.

I finally found my camera. I'm not sure if I can edit my OP. Do you know how to edit original posts? Perhaps I should just make another thread with the pictures?

Aiden

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
CO, USA
I finally found my camera. I'm not sure if I can edit my OP. Do you know how to edit original posts? Perhaps I should just make another thread with the pictures?

Hey, I'm in Denver too...err, well Aurora.:D Just post the pics in a reply, no need to edit the OP.

ETA: If you wanna edit the OP, just open it and click the edit button.

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA

Don't need another thread, just carry on in this one with a new post with the pic.

The edit post option disappears after so many days.

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
Attached are the pictures I took of my Screwdriver and the 901 as comparison.

Attachments

• SD_hand.jpg
    SD_hand.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 90
  • SD_Compare_hand.jpg
    SD_Compare_hand.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 104
  • SD_Compare.jpg
    SD_Compare.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 94
  • SD_pinky.jpg
    SD_pinky.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 91

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
Well spoken and good taste too. Great Screwdriver review for the women here. Maybe you've found your calling. Video?

Laugh. I'll defer to someone else.

I have random, yet terrible, stage fright. I'm fine as long as I don't have to speak, and I shake, oh how I shake. It would be a silent film that's just a blur of black PV.

Perhaps just a blanket statement from us? "Ladies, the SD is fragile flower girly girl approved!"

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
i really like the reviews on the SD, this is my first post. im a newport smoker who likes really harsh cigarettes. i want a hash PV with long battery life... is th SD for me. Thanks

It's very much a personal preference, however, the SD gives a good throat hit, had copious vapor, and the battery lasts around 8 solid hours of heavy vaping.

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
Holy crap batman :evil:

Received mine this morning and I'm already on a nico buzz akin to the first real smoke of the day.

This thing is like what 901's should be, power is always there, it's the holy grail of 901's you know that perfect fusion of perfect atty and perfect battery that has just come off the charger.

Just got mine yesterday and couldn't agree with you more! If I get enough money together I'm going back for the SD w/ 801!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread