Sealed MANUAL 801 Battery Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Report:

BE112 Manual Batts = :thumbs:

Don't know what else to say. They work exactly as expected, and they charge in my standard BE112 charger. Their total capacity is rated slightly under that of the standard auto, but I have yet to wear down the one I started on hours ago. Also, the button is nice and crisp (at least, compared to my 512).

Basically, next time you need to stock up on atties, I'd highly recommend getting a couple of these to try out.

Thanks for reporting back to us, Glitterati! [Also saw your addendum on vapor production.]

BTW, I've found a U.S. supplier of BE112 products, including the manual battery: The Vapor Spot. Great prices and she is lovely to deal with (e.g., she provided full refund on the BE112 PT I was bitterly disappointed with, no questions asked).

I've been using my DSE801 manual starter kit I got from Heavengifts 2 months ago and have not lost an atty nor had any issues with the batt or pushbutton. I only drip with my 801 as they are notorious for sweating cartridges that have wicking issues no matter the mod but are FANTASTIC for dripping...

It seems the one DSE801 manual battery I tried may have been a lemon. Unfortunately, I've been burned. It will take more than other people's positive experience to turn around my negative experience. [I think that is "human nature" on my part, rather than arrogance.:oops:]

The next manual battery I purchase for my penstyle attys will be a mod, e.g., the Bartleby or the VP1/Vapre-51/Spade family.

Or maybe I'll think "outside the box" (or in it, as the case may be) and get Carlos49's juice Box (with its own unique atty). It's the most revolutionary new PV since the Screwdriver or perhaps since Hon Lik invented the e-cig! [It does look clunky.]

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Thanks, Glitterati! Looking forward to your report.

My first impression of the M201 is not positive, but I wouldn't draw conclusions from it. The atty died after three days (but Shawn has graciously agreed to replace it). Probably just a "lemon."

The battery is fine; in fact it works with my DSE801 and BE112 atomizers and can be recharged in my screw-in charger. I didn't expect that. [As advertised, the reverse does not work, i.e., 201 atty with 801 or Prodigy battery.]

Don...was it a silver m201 atty? I got a couple of black attys from Shawn they lasted five weeks each on average....4ml of liquid a day. I used them exclusively for over ten weeks. Since then... in about 10 days I went through 2 silver attys....both were working exceptionally well...but out of no where both quit working in a flash.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Don...was it a silver m201 atty? I got a couple of black attys from Shawn they lasted five weeks each on average....4ml of liquid a day. I used them exclusively for over ten weeks. Since then... in about 10 days I went through 2 silver attys....both were working exceptionally well...but out of no where both quit working in a flash.

No, it was a black atty. But, as I say, it really must have been a lemon (i.e., the negative exception to the positive rule). I've read just too many positive comments about the 201 (including yours) to think that it's typical. I'll report back here once I receive the replacement and have spent a couple days with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread