Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
So shooting up on the streets with life ending drugs is cool and can be done without consequence, other than free needles to do it again... without consequence. Enjoying a life saving ecig is banned, with consequences for non-compliance.

Really SF?? I mean really???

Witness the priorities of a truly broken and dysfunctional community.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Ironic, isn't it?

But they were real early in legalizing the other stuff.

yeah they don't care if people are laying all over the sidewalks, hypodermic needles and feces all over the place...but, but, let's get concerned about selling vaping products :rolleyes:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    yeah they don't care if people are laying all over the sidewalks, hypodermic needles and feces all over the place...but, but, let's get concerned about selling vaping products :rolleyes:

And how dare you drive a car that still burns gas?

But got a light for my blunt? is ok

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2013
    High Desert, CA
    I guess the next step would be for SF to deem a drip tip as a straw, then they can not only arrest the "straw holder" but arrest the shop owner that sold it to you too.

Win/Win for SF. The childrens are now safe and more pesky serious offenders are off the streets.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    It was in the Chronicle yesterday:
    'We don't want them in our city': SF officials seek Juul crackdown

You'd think a city that has streets littered with human excrement and used needles could focus on more important things?

I have no words... One of the most beautiful cities in the world completely trashed... Tourism is affected, big conferences and events canceled due to unsafe streets, drugs, unsanitary conditions, crime, and drugs. Newsom ruined the city and now is working on ruining the rest of the state--whatever's left of it... :cry:

Big Convention Pulls Out Of San Francisco, Citing Unsafe Streets

And they worry about JUUL? :facepalm:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    I have no words... One of the most beautiful cities in the world completely trashed... Tourism is affected, big conferences and events canceled due to unsafe streets, drugs, unsanitary conditions, crime, and drugs. Newsom ruined the city and now is working on ruining the rest of the state--whatever's left of it... :cry:

Big Convention Pulls Out Of San Francisco, Citing Unsafe Streets

And they worry about JUUL? :facepalm:

Last time I was there, I had a street gentleman who apparently enjoyed copious amount of an illegal substance sit down next to me while I was outside vaping and tell me for the 30 minutes about (as near as I can tell) about how Jesus and the Disney Corporation were out to get him. He finally left when I told him I was the Pope and that we have people watching him too. The next day a woman who may have been his wife offered to toss my salad in the prison sense for only $10 unsolicited. But vaping is a real problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread