• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sharing info thru pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Hi, i received pm from xxx requesting source but both of us are unverified and i felt that disclosing info will risk our community stockpile and also our location be disclosed.

As locally, it is still illegal and I also which to state that we do not know the person behind the nick and by disclosing info,I might be fried!

Sorry bro, let get ourself verified first and I am willing to share.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
FYI, the verification process don't mean a thing. It's for the ECF admins to weed out the scammers and fakes in the marketplace. Anyone with a credit card verified PayPal account can go through the verification process. Best bet is only share your stock with your personal vaping circle. Anyone that you do not know face to face does not qualify as personal.

Sent for North Korea and we have Disneyland here.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Haha, I am a newbie too. Desperate to quit, yes. But too desperate on sourcing, nah. I believe the willing parties must feel that you are trustworthy to provide the information willingly.

Local are NO go for newbie ha ha! But recommendation thru online and others might be possible. Keep your eyes open and source and have faith.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
It is amazing when you started having a few sources and somehow you realized you could manage to learn so many things about vaping in such a short things!

It is with the help of senior posting and I read up alot into vaping. Now after my first kit on 10 jul and by 19 aug i totally switch 100% to vaping only. Analog free for 12 days. Just have faith and you will succeed.

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
don't think i will ever totally quit unless i manage to quit drinking some how.
at least i don't smoke when i'm not drinking.

Just replace smokes with vapes lor. Do it the pub's smoking point, just that have to hide in a corner and do it discreetly. But generally smokers don't really mind. Afterall, we were all comrades-in-arms once.

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Just replace smokes with vapes lor. Do it the pub's smoking point, just that have to hide in a corner and do it discreetly. But generally smokers don't really mind. Afterall, we were all comrades-in-arms once.

Agree!darn non-smokers.. Always jealous that they miss out on some things in life... ;)

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home

can't ah.
will need to smoke when i drink.
not the same feeling as vaping.

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
can't ah.
will need to smoke when i drink.
not the same feeling as vaping.

Eh? Really meh? I don't seem to find an issue with that and I usually would chain-smoke about a pack and a half of marlboro ice-blast when I'm out drinking. Nowadays, just stand in the corner and vape quietly while my friends smoke and chitchat. Maybe is your setup?

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Eh? Really meh? I don't seem to find an issue with that and I usually would chain-smoke about a pack and a half of marlboro ice-blast when I'm out drinking. Nowadays, just stand in the corner and vape quietly while my friends smoke and chitchat. Maybe is your setup?

True, I have seen ppl vaping discreetly with a crowd of smokers while drinking. Smokers not really bothered by it lah.

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
True, I have seen ppl vaping discreetly with a crowd of smokers while drinking. Smokers not really bothered by it lah.

Yep, the other day at the pub, a smoker approached my wife and asked her where she got her supplies from. We were stunned for a while and a bit scared until he took out an egoT topped with a CE4 to show us while asking us more questions about our PVs. Couldn't say much because we didn't know him at all but tried to share what little we know about vaping. He was very nice about it though...

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home

no matter what setup, the feeling not the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread