she hates my vape.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
when i first started to use the ecigs bought at a truck stop, it was a lark. i thought to myself, why not just try it? i quickly found that it really did curb my nicotine cravings, quit a bit. despite the fact that it tasted awful--i kept going from one place to another to find cartridges. long story short, i ended up with three different brands before i consistently could buy cartridges. but...i mainly, did the ecigs in "secret". my girl knew that i was doing them and she said she was glad that they were analogs but that i was still smoking....this brought with it, it's own set of embarrassments and even though it looked like an analog, i would hold it different and sneak the hits. but...i quit smoking, though i still felt guilt.
it wasn't until i met fazed and was referred to this site...ordered the t-rex based on a member's recomendation and started trying ejuices with cartomizers and finally, my guilt is fading away.
yes, i was and am super excited with everything i am learning. when my ejuice order came in the mail---i couldn't wait to break out the atomizer and try them out. i also vape in my living room when Everyone is home. my girl started with a new set of complaints--not only am i still "smoking" but now, since i really like it she complains that i'm going to do it more. first, i'm just doing it more openly and second, i don't care! i love vaping--i love the flavors, i love the sensation release and the lack of desires for analogs. i do plan on reducing my nic, in time. did i switch my addiction's? sure, i did, but i'm happy with this switch [she switched hers as well, but that's her place not mine]....
anyways, last night while we were eating, another couple joined us. some how the conversation turned to how iquit smoking and i mentioned the ecigs. [one part of the couple smokes and the other doesn't]. i ended up showing them the trex and talking about it. all of a sudden, my girl tells the non-smoker.you'll love her switching from analogs to the electric cig. she goes on to tell them how it doesn't stink anymore and how i can be vaping it in the house without any problems. this person is an emergency helicopter nurse and she is well aware of all the poisons in analogs, so she was totally on board with the concept and had me email her a ton of info.
but what completely blew me away, was my girl jumping in and raving about it! she even said that she gives me a ton of poop about it, but that's just to pick on me and that she was glad that i don't smoke anymore! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread