Should we say "infuse" instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimau

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
I have no idea where I'm at
Man, this thread took on a life of it's own. All of you have had absolutely wonderful ideas and I LMAO the whole time. Unfortunately no one was able to jog my memory as to what the term was. If I remember we'll all go "OMG, that's it!" In the meantime, i'll use aged as with spirits (wine, wiskey, port, rum, etc).

The thing is that we are cutting new ground all the time and if we srew it up, then the next generation will just continue on using our messed up "language". For the most part I was just interested to see what you all thought about it. Using shorthand like atty, batt, etcetera is just that, shorthand. I started using liquid instead of juice because the antivaping group was starting to say that we would promote minors to start vaping, or some such rediculousness. Too stupid, but I didn't want to contribute to giving them any ammunition. I think the "e" designation isn't that the liquid is electronic in any way, but is used for e-cigs. Hell, we call those nasty things analogues just because the opposite of digital/electronic is analogue, but when I have said analogue to people (using it out of habit) they looked at me like I was crazy.

This has really been a fun post because of all the great input. Happy ageing! (e-liquid that is).

Saludos

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Wow I missed out on this thread. My liquids go through stages as follows. They materialize then develop then ripen then blossom & finally...

... vaped!
BigGrin-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread