• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, y'all.. Lebanon, reporting in.. Home of Bennett Springs and the biggest little Cadillac dealership in Missouri! (Oh, and Rollback capital of the 80's)

Glad to know ya, I'll look forward to the group meet... :)
Hi Fishin Cricket! I am a noob to whole e-cig world and this forum. I also live near your area, so welcome!!

Well, we are made to feel guilty.. because of the change in public opinion (or should say that's my feeling). I understand that much more information is now available on the second hand smoke... and all the BAD things about smoking; but with all this information, we can make an informed decision and again, if we CHOOSE to smoke, that our right.

stltransporter

Mar 16, 2010
st louis
yep i was asked by dispatch if i would work today and i am all about staying inside today. Nothing falling from the sky in stl yet but its not like it was yesterday at all. Besides i dont like running local on the weekends Id rather be out of state all the time if i could but due to a new contract all the small trucks are kept withing a hundred mile radius which most of us hate now. I liked being in 40 states in the past 2 years and wish it would go back to that.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Rogersville, MO here - (just a few miles east of Springfield)

I'm praying for no service calls today. None so far. If I can make it another few hours, then I can push them until tomorrow! Of course then it will suck with snow - but I just did a huge stretch up to Macon, MO and back on an install. I just got to sleep in for the first time in... in... well a long time! :)

Nice to see a Missouri thread! Time for coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care all,
- Hap

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
not from MO. but i stayed at hartland health hospital in st joe for a month exactly 1 year ago, today is the anniversary of getting out, and i vaped in my room, the cafe downstairs the last week of my stay, and i had dse 102 with those tiny carts.
i asked for a syringe to put the fill of used carts in and compress the used ones to fill some carts.
nurses had no problem with it, altho were very hard about analogs. i had private room, and most of the rooms in place were single paitent rooms, if i ever need be in a hospital again i would try to get back to st.joesph mo. for it :) that place even gave me a ride back to the motel i was in. and the food was like the best food i`ve ever seen in a hospital, of course the whole thing cost me $73.000 dollars, and really i would not want to do it again, it kinda hurt, alot.

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hi Fishin Cricket! I am a noob to whole e-cig world and this forum. I also live near your area, so welcome!!

Right on, glad you're all here.. (now I'll have someone to swap juices with! Oh, that didn't come out right, did it? lol as long as you and my wife know what I mean.. :nervouschuckle:)

Anyway, may I propose the first "Show me Vapefest" be held at Bennett Springs State Park? (just a selfish suggestion, really)

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA

Right on, glad you're all here.. (now I'll have someone to swap juices with! Oh, that didn't come out right, did it? lol as long as you and my wife know what I mean.. :nervouschuckle:)

Anyway, may I propose the first "Show me Vapefest" be held at Bennett Springs State Park? (just a selfish suggestion, really)

ETA: wow, a statement so nice I made it twice! lol My iPhone really doesn't like this forums format, or something.. )

Last edited:

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA
Bennett Springs would be a great spot, Fishin'. We'll have to work on that. As far as exchanging fluids... I've got a 15 mil bottle (minus a couple carts) of some 36 mg blackberry I would swap for anything besides another fruit flavor. The only fruit I like so far is Grape.
Hmm, if it was a lower Mg I'd make an offer, but I can't handle anything over 24's.. I'll pass this thread on to another local friend though...

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
I have several stores that I maintain up that direction - mostly over towards Osage Beach / LotO, etc... so wouldn't be much of a hop on up to Bennett Springs sometime. I could just schedule a Preventative Maintenance call... you know.. see how the store is doing and prevent myself from being overworked that day ;)

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA
Bennett is a really pretty place with plenty of activity options (trout park fishing or float trips on the river.. What else is there, right?), Lebanon is a smaller town so things are a little lighter on the pocketbook.. I'm close, so I can coordinate easily..

So what do all you folks do for a living? I'm in auto sales, as I alluded to earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread