• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hello to all you Show Me Vapers....Hannibal, Mo here.
vaping on 510s or 901s...although getting ready to make my first Mod...
Can't tell you what its gonna be but its going to be fun making it.

Hello pintail64!

Welcome to our group! Hope you post when your mod is finished. Pics maybe? Hope to see you in STL at Vapefest.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Hi, RBS! Looks like you're just a few minutes outside of Springfield. That's where the next SW MO monthly meet-up is going to be held on June 13th. I hope to make this one myself, maybe we'll see you there! I would link the "details" thread if I knew how to use this iPhone! I'm sure someone else will hook you up with a link pretty soon, though.

Trouble with me THIS TIME is that:
1) That day is my anniversary, and
2) We're supposed to be picking up a couple of the grandkids from Louisiana right around that same time-frame.

Eloc187

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Independence, Missouri
Hey how's it going my fellow Missouri vapors? About time I found a group with fellow KC area vapors as myself. I have been vapeing since the day my first 510 arrived Cignot.com in the mail. I haven't had an analog since that first puff off it and I was a 2 1/2 to 3 pack a day smoker for 14 years without ever going a day without one since I started. Like i said I started with the standard 510 kit and got all the pcc and passthroughs for it but soon got tired of all the charging and short life of the batteries and moved on to mods. My first mod was the 3.7v VP2 from vaprlife.com which was great until the day I tried my friends first home made 5v box mod. Used his box mods for a while then moved on to the 6v Prodigy V2 from Puresmoker.com which was great except for the switch problems the first ones had. Now I have the 6v V3 from Puresmoker which I am loving so far since it has the bottom button that locks so can't go off in my pocket while repoing cars for work. Nothing worse then burning the crap out of you leg not to mention destroying another atty. I normally only vape Juicyvapor.com liquids now since they have been the best I have found thus far and the selection of flavors is hard to find most other places. Have had good luck with mstsbakery.com also but she has more chocolate flavor liquids and can't vape those all the time. Would love to attend a local KC metro area meet sometime but would have to be after 6pm during the week and after 3pm most Saturdays cause of work.

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread