Status
Not open for further replies.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Lost my best friend, too, Yuttynutt; she's on my back. Thanks for sharing your tats and tributes; lost my iPhone, but I'll add that one, too, when I get some sorta digital camera again.

Yeah, she was a wonderful person would do anything for anyone.....that's her signature, she was the only one who wrote me while I was in rehab and that's her signature from the letter. Almost all my other tats are lyrics from songs, music is big in my life (I can't play any instruments) but 24/7 music is playing no matter what. Everything on my left side is black or grayscale..........the right is colors and happier things, I believe we all have a darker side so nothing on my left side will have color. I guess you could say sort of yin and yan but I didn't want a yin yan symbol so I went a lil further with the concept:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
photo.jpg

My contribution on my forearm got it done 12/21/12 for the "end of the world" haha

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
True........even my wife at the time didn't write me the 3+ months I was in rehab haha

Ditto. But my girlfriend was loyal as a dog. :p

Fortunately for me when I was sprung, I had a good buddy who's been sober for years to take me under his wing. He conveniently owns a tattoo shop (shameless plug for Stingray: Nix Rue Tattoo - Nix Rue Tattoo Body Piercing North Liberty Iowa 52317 :)). He was able to demonstrate to me by example that you can be sober/fun/edgy simultaneously...a combination I had previously doubted the existence of...

Ferrel1134

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
St. Paul mn
Ditto. But my girlfriend was loyal as a dog. :p

Fortunately for me when I was sprung, I had a good buddy who's been sober for years to take me under his wing. He conveniently owns a tattoo shop (shameless plug for Stingray: Nix Rue Tattoo - Nix Rue Tattoo Body Piercing North Liberty Iowa 52317 :)). He was able to demonstrate to me by example that you can be sober/fun/edgy simultaneously...a combination I had previously doubted the existence of...

Congrats on being clean. Higher power willing Monday I will have 5 years.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States

Oh...Oh Yes...A brilliant ideer. Could have had a Patrick Swayze zombiehead though...for next time maybe.

St. Paul-Minneapolis-Twin Cities: Love 'em. Though Nye's just isn't the same without Ruth Adams...I was a Sad Panda when I heard she'd died...

Barking Dog Polka. Like. A. Go-. Damn. Champion.
Damn! I miss that woman...

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
here are mine

Hey, Scott!! Reonauts rock:headbang:! Jen's got a bunch, too. Gotta see if I can get her over here.

Any new folks to this thread, Sneaky (OP) and I would sure love if you'd include any bits of the inspirations/backstories behind some of your tats. Or not. Lots of people simply don't care to add any of that, and that's fine. As long as this thread stays well-fed in whatever way, I know I'm happy:2cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread