Show us your manly mod. The last one i did got closed and i got some new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I can't believe that to this day I still have no idea how bottom feeders work. The whole idea of it kind of stumps me. I really got to look into these things...

Its basically the reverse of dripping. juice gets fed from the bottom by squeezing the bottle. Simple and time-tested results, which is why my REO Grand still sits on a shelf even though I haven't used it in close to two yearsm . It'll not fail me if I ever pick it up again!

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using Tapatalk

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Yup, it's a perfect vape every time once you get used to it.

Everyone who drips knows that the idea is to get just the right amount of juice on the wicks. Too much and you have to work through the excess before you get good vapor, too much and you get burnt hits.

With a Reo you squeeze, or "squonk" the bottle which feeds juice up a feed tube through a hole that goes all the way through your RDA, wets the wick and coil, and then sucks the excess juice back into the bottle.

So simple, so ingenious, works amazingly well.

Reos.jpg

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I can't believe that to this day I still have no idea how bottom feeders work. The whole idea of it kind of stumps me. I really got to look into these things...

Think of it like this, if you've ever used the condom method of filling a carto it works in the same way only no condom.

I can't believe it took me as long as it did to finally realize what a great concept it is.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Think of it like this, if you've ever used the condom method of filling a carto it works in the same way only no condom.

I can't believe it took me as long as it did to finally realize what a great concept it is.

You know that in a couple years you're going to have to explain what a carto is to the newbies, right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TheseColorsDontRun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
MD
Show us your manly mod. Here are my two new ones next to my old ones. The 2nd and 3d from the right are my new ones. A Seven 22 DNA clone and an All Copper Hades clone. http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/delanos53/media/20140512_2039501_zpscb904733.jpg.html?filters[user]=126786968&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

DON'T LET THIS DIE PUT YOUR MANLY MOD IN THIS. View attachment 335238 sorry they are turned the photobucket will have a better one.

Digging the wrap on your 'Vari!
esaragyp.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, yours has a weird rash.

LOL

I can't help but notice most of the "manly" mods look like you have a penis in your mouth when you use them.:) (ITS A JOKE. Please do not take it the wrong way.)

This is manly because I rescued it from the bottom of the sea.

View attachment 335402

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread