SIGELEI-100W E-Cigarette Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlvjeffro

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
lv
Yeah, definitely confused on the specs of the sig100. just got mine tonight via vape mail, and the manual is of no help. Not sure what the min voltage is, or max voltage. screen says it hits 8.4, but heard it only goes to 7-7.4v, and some say max ohm load is 2, and others say 3, damn am I confused!!

But the box is pretty cool, much, much, much better than the ego or the vv v3. Now, I have to get lower nic juice, this 18mg stuff is killin me.

What kind of batteries you guys using? wanted to get some vtc4's or 5's but they're scarce and hard to come by :( I settled for two LG HE2's but being that they're 20amp batteries i have to consequently always double check to make sure im within the batteries limits. I would've loved to slap two vtc's in there and not have to worry about venting batteries

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas
What kind of batteries you guys using? wanted to get some vtc4's or 5's but they're scarce and hard to come by :( I settled for two LG HE2's but being that they're 20amp batteries i have to consequently always double check to make sure im within the batteries limits. I would've loved to slap two vtc's in there and not have to worry about venting batteries
Ultramist has VTC4 and 5 batteries in stock. Kinda pricey though.

https://www.ultravaping.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1837

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread