Sigelei 100W Owners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssgswjohnson

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Fort Meade, MD
Nice! Prices are very comparable to what I paid, but that required ordering from multiple vendors. I like the idea of a one stop shop. I'll give them a go for my next batch... but I sure hope 2 liters lasts me a minute. I ended up buying my nic from ecigexpress, my hardware on Amazon, and my VG from... somewhere that I can't recall.

Anyway, I vape unflavored as it is so I assumed it shouldn't be hard to make my own.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Nice! Prices are very comparable to what I paid, but that required ordering from multiple vendors. I like the idea of a one stop shop. I'll give them a go for my next batch... but I sure hope 2 liters lasts me a minute. I ended up buying my nic from ecigexpress, my hardware on Amazon, and my VG from... somewhere that I can't recall.

Anyway, I vape unflavored as it is so I assumed it shouldn't be hard to make my own.

They sure have a good rep in the vaping DIY scene ..I tried a couple of times with another company and failed miserably at it..lol

ssgswjohnson

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Fort Meade, MD
So... is this thread dead now??
ecadaf264a28fb4c4d9a2c50e3f1ff38.jpg

johnspack

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
Nelson B.C.
Fogger works perfect.... haven't gone too far with it yet, I'm a flavor chaser so not into big clouds. After using it on my vamo with 34g coils at 2 ohm, my first set right now is 28g coils at 1.4 ohm, using organic cotton, at around 30 watts. Really hard to squeeze even compressed 1.4 ohm coils into this 4.4s build deck, so next attempt will be with the 28g at around 1.1 or 1 ohm I'm thinking.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Is there another device that works like the sigelei 100w but with more watts in it? Trying to find a new box to satisfy my power needs and not quite sure which way to go.

The IPV3 goes to 150 watts, & if you update it with the new update it goes to 168 watts. I love my sigelei 100 watt, but I did order the IPV3 the other night for no real reason other than I like toy's.... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread