Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I am jealous of you :)

Which one you prefer if you gotta pick one? I was debating really hard between these 2 and just love the magnet door on sigelei. I know I will never use USB charger so sigelei fits the bill. Plus 100w is more than enough for me. I usually stay around 20w the most but may be time to start experiencing with different coil built.
For looks I like the IPV3 better & it also feels a little better in the hand. Other than that, they're really both even. I guess a plus with the IPV3 would be the upgradable chip, but I really don't take it much higher than 50 watts so that really doesn't matter to me. Like I said, you really can't go wrong with either one.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
Here's my current cloud chaser.

M4qHEOql.jpg

Dannyboy5691

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hamburg, NY
Is there another device that works like the sigelei 100w but with more watts in it? Trying to find a new box to satisfy my power needs and not quite sure which way to go.
Sigelei is just about to release the 150 watt model. I pre ordered mine and it should be here the week of the 15th.

Dannyboy5691

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hamburg, NY
For looks I like the IPV3 better & it also feels a little better in the hand. Other than that, they're really both even. I guess a plus with the IPV3 would be the upgradable chip, but I really don't take it much higher than 50 watts so that really doesn't matter to me. Like I said, you really can't go wrong with either one.
The IPV3's 510 is only secured with glue. There's a number of posts telling of the 510 just coming right off of the device with the Atty. One poster wrote a blog about it and included pics. That's the reason I ordered the new 150 watt Sigelei. Also, there's a few posts saying that the IPV3 and the Cloupor T8 aren't putting out what they are displaying. Pbusardo has done a really in depth review about the Sigelei 100 which was another big factor for me in deciding to buy the 150. I would've bought the Sigelei over any IPV or Cloupor after seeing his review and seeing/reading all of the other reviews about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread