Sigelei 100W Owners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saneyz

Jan 15, 2014
Helsinki, FIN
I got my sigelei 100+ today after I got tired of smok's budget boxes and their problems (also lack of magnetic doors and low wattage), gotta say I'm ....ing loving it so far. Also the new Delta II is a killer !

2015-01-27 18.13.11.jpg
2015-01-27 18.14.12.jpg
2015-01-27 18.15.39.jpg

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Thanks ! Gotta say, from the very first moment I touched this, I had a good feeling about this mod, it feels solid, well made and I had that "wow, this is a great device" feeling unlike with Smok's M65 (the BT50 felt and worked good, but the screws and 50W without passthru were a turn off). :)

Same feeling here about my Sigelei Plus

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
I couldn't help but pulled the trigger on sig150 since sig100+ has been performing so well. The only things I noticed so far that are different from the 100+ are the resistance reading is no longer fluctuating, the firing button can be turned either directions, and the edges of the silicone sleeve are rounder and the sleeve itself is softer. Otherwise it performs as great as the 100+ does.

rKhTauV.png

bV64aDj.png

c7o5tpT.png

LaWahZF.png

Btw, for the Marquis dripper, I changed the wicking so there were only 2 points of contact with the ejuice. Now it has more room to hold the ejuice, and it vapes great since the coils have the maximum exposure as well.

iTD9nMC.png

Last edited:

scylla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I just ordered a sig100+ as my first regulated and was wondering about that built in ohm meter. I am used to using a DMM to check my builds, and was curious how accurate the Sig is with ohm readings.
After testing it against my own DMM can I more or less trust the Sig to give me a fairly accurate and dependable reading or is it more of a novelty?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I just ordered a sig100+ as my first regulated and was wondering about that built in ohm meter. I am used to using a DMM to check my builds, and was curious how accurate the Sig is with ohm readings.
After testing it against my own DMM can I more or less trust the Sig to give me a fairly accurate and dependable reading or is it more of a novelty?

- 0.01Ω to - 0.09Ω

Last edited:

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Long story..but someone talked me into selling it. I sure wished I hadn't.

Ah, that's heartbreaking! I have a '68 Fastback that's been sitting in storage for the past 4 years. I've definitely been tempted to sell a couple of times, but I'm remaining vigilant. I'm determined to fix her up as soon as I move to a home with a larger garage.

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
I am not sure if anyone has done the battery drainage test on the Sigelei 100+ (Yihi SX330 chip) yet. I was wondering if it drains battery power evenly from both batteries. One safety concern was it may drain more power from one battery than the other.

Anyway with about 50% battery life remaining, I tested both batteries individually. It seems like they are both holding up pretty well.

Ua6lxcS.jpg

2aAEBH7.jpg

0ygRbay.jpg

Oh I did another test earlier at 70ish % battery remaining, and both read exactly at 3.80.

I will do one more test later when it goes down to 40% which I normally recharge my batteries.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hmm, mine is only .01 difference. what batteries are you using and what's your remaining battery %?

I will test my LGHE2 tomorrow, then VTC4, and post the results. I rotate them.

I neglected to say at 20% the right battery is only at 3.5v and the left at 3.6v sorry .. That would be a drain difference of 5% amirite?

ETA
Sony VCT4

Last edited:

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
I neglected to say at 20% the right battery is only at 3.5v and the left at 3.6v sorry .. That would be a drain difference of 5% amirite?

ETA
Sony VCT4

With 20% I would expect it's at 3.4 or 3.3? Anyway since it's .1 difference so it's about 3% difference.

I wouldn't recommend recharging at 20% remaining though. Generally a battery should be recharged at 3.5 v, I read it somewhere but I forgot why. Sorry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread