Wisconsin
Mine is en route

g8v9n.jpg

Reactions: LungCandy101

thanantos

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA

Lol, I have this with the Xpro M50 that I ordered from China. It updates about every 4 days. Very frustrating.

I can't say enough about Coval Vapes (no affiliation) though. I ordered today and they updated with a USPS tracking # about an hour later that shows my 150w will be delivered MONDAY! I am in MI. They are in TX.

Ovid

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reisterstown, MD
I loved my 150 for the day or so it actually worked. Been fighting with 101vape to get mine replaced since last Monday. The screen died for no apparent reason and shows no sign of life, while the mod itself will still fire. I cant find anything about it having an option to disable the display, so it seems pretty broken to me.

Last edited:

McFeely

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Washington, PA
That sucks... i was thinking of picking up a 150 from them. Hmmm makes me hesitant now.

Don't be hesitant, I got mine from 101 a couple weeks ago and its been awesome. We're dealing with electronics here there's always the chance one will be bad right out of the box.

Ovid

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reisterstown, MD
I don't blame 101 for it being bad out of the box, it's a sealed item from the factory.

I do however blame them for how they have handled the situation. I submitted my RMA on 01-05-2015. 01-12-2015 was the last time they have bothered to respond despite the fact that I have sent several messages since then.

I'm sorry, but that's nothing but trash customer service. I work in automotive repair/performance shop and we do ship performance parts out every now and then, We take care of our customers, so if someone shows me a video of something they purchased from my store not working the day after they received the thing I ship out the replacement the seconded I see that the prepaid shipping label I sent them shows movement via tracking.

BlownFuze

Jan 19, 2014
Orlando, FL
I just got mine this weekend.
Flat top batteries - I use vtc5 pair and Samsung 25r pair with no problems.
I don't know about max amp draw though. I've seen so much speculation on what chip is in there, without any official evidence from Sigelei. I don't feel like tearing it apart to find out.

I was messing around with a LOT of builds this weekend to try and find my sweet spot at a higher resistance. (dual 24 ga, dual 26ga, dual 28ga twisted, etc.)
On my mechs, I have been around .2 for a long time. Since this box provides more continuous power, I'm hoping I can get more surface area with a higher resistance - it is proving to be a struggle though. :p

sig150.jpg

Coupon78

Oct 6, 2014
Tampa Florida
I don't blame 101 for it being bad out of the box, it's a sealed item from the factory.

I do however blame them for how they have handled the situation. I submitted my RMA on 01-05-2015. 01-12-2015 was the last time they have bothered to respond despite the fact that I have sent several messages since then.

I'm sorry, but that's nothing but trash customer service. I work in automotive repair/performance shop and we do ship performance parts out every now and then, We take care of our customers, so if someone shows me a video of something they purchased from my store not working the day after they received the thing I ship out the replacement the seconded I see that the prepaid shipping label I sent them shows movement via tracking.

I would contact Sigelei. Use the info on the warranty card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread