Sigelei 213 owners thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
You got a deal!.. I paid the 109 W/batteries. I saw it for 129 then 109 but never saw the 80.

yah man. i paid $109 at first, and when i went back a couple of days later to check status, they had it listed for $99.99 with the 20%. i live chatted with someone and instead of getting the difference refunded, they gave me a $25 in store credit. :) i ended up getting a Aromamizer RDTA V2 with the store credit.

also, i called vapenw regarding my misfire issue. they sent me a return label so i am shipping it back for exchange for another one. since it was within 48hrs, there is no cost. after 48hrs, i would have been responsible for the shipping cost back to them. anyhow, the gentlemen on the phone was sympathetic, helpful and professional. shout out to Paris. i appreciate that.

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
yah man. i paid $109 at first, and when i went back a couple of days later to check status, they had it listed for $99.99 with the 20%. i live chatted with someone and instead of getting the difference refunded, they gave me a $25 in store credit. :) i ended up getting a Aromamizer RDTA V2 with the store credit.

also, i called vapenw regarding my misfire issue. they sent me a return label so i am shipping it back for exchange for another one. since it was within 48hrs, there is no cost. after 48hrs, i would have been responsible for the shipping cost back to them. anyhow, the gentlemen on the phone was sympathetic, helpful and professional. shout out to Paris. i appreciate that.

Good to know on the 48 hour return. I hope mine doesn't have the misfire issue.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
Good to know on the 48 hour return. I hope mine doesn't have the misfire issue.

yes, let's hope it was bum defective unit, which is bound to happen with mass produced items. the guy on the phone said he's had 1 other call about misfires. so 2 so far out of how many they presold ain't too shabby.

Topweasel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2016
yes, let's hope it was bum defective unit, which is bound to happen with mass produced items. the guy on the phone said he's had 1 other call about misfires. so 2 so far out of how many they presold ain't too shabby.
Yeah that sounds about right. VapeNW had one of the better deals (I pulled off the $80 cost another poster did, with 2HE4's). I don't have the miss fire issue, or if it happens in certain circumstances I haven't run into it. So that is at least 1 out of 3 working great.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I wasn't saying some of the software couldn't be reused, I was saying it isn't as simple as just copying it over. With more power applied in TC the algorithm that controls this would have to be adjusted.

I knew it was designed by Suprimo, it is not hidden.

I don't get the Hohmtech reference?

Having had a few collegiate courses on digital programming of chips, I think everyone would be suprized how easy it is to use/reuse/steal digital information if you have the logic table and chip numbers.

LA-Vapite

ECF Veteran
    Dec 13, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I am really liking this device
    Smaller then I expected
    Not too heavy but feels great in my small hand

With a Griffin 25

GetFileAttachment

highdust

Aug 27, 2014
    United States
    I don't post much on here. Just usually troll when I'm into finding a new mod or tank. Thank you all for your inputs. I've pulled the trigger on the 213 for $79.99 and free shipping. Cant really say where I got it from because they are not on the "list". But it's a decent company based out of Ney York Origin... <><

Reactions: dbeast64

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    Having had a few collegiate courses on digital programming of chips, I think everyone would be suprized how easy it is to use/reuse/steal digital information if you have the logic table and chip numbers.
    I have been writing software for twenty years but not bare metal so I have no idea how easy it would be, perhaps easy to directly clone but not easy to further develop.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    and here I thought I got a bargain for $89.95 shipped. On a trip to the States only bought my pico with me since I have several mods waiting for me stateside. Gotta say I am kinda missing the 213.

On a side note, I frequently browse Taobao (for those of you who don't know, its China's amazon/ebay). They have the 213 listed for 999RMB which is roughly 160 bucks...insane considering sigelei is based in Shenzhen, China. No facts to back this up but my guess is the 213 is also manufactured there.

highdust

Aug 27, 2014
    United States
    and here I thought I got a bargain for $89.95 shipped. On a trip to the States only bought my pico with me since I have several mods waiting for me stateside. Gotta say I am kinda missing the 213.

On a side note, I frequently browse Taobao (for those of you who don't know, its China's amazon/ebay). They have the 213 listed for 999RMB which is roughly 160 bucks...insane considering sigelei is based in Shenzhen, China. No facts to back this up but my guess is the 213 is also manufactured there.
    It will just keep dropping.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

gofishtx

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    Tomball Texas
    I like the size of this, I may get one to replace the Cuboid as my out and about device. Going to wait for a little while for more reviews and see how the buttons hold up. I would only ever use it in Power mode as I never liked TC. Curious as to the battery life also. My IPV5 will go almost all day chain vaping 50 + Watts but is a little big for pocket carry. My Cuboid, while I have had no problems with it, I don't have much faith in Joyetech devices and the shallow 510 will not take my favorite tanks.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    I'm wondering; why the big price discrepancy? Got mine earlier this week (would have gotten it last Friday, but the merry-go-round that is USPS get screwing up the delivery). So far mine has performed flawlessly; no misfires, no issues of any kind. Bought it at myvaporstore....

This mod has the largest price discrepancy I've seen. $20 is about normal but this one seems to range from $80-$120. $160 if you want this little sucker in China.

Topweasel

ECF Veteran
    Apr 20, 2016
    This mod has the largest price discrepancy I've seen. $20 is about normal but this one seems to range from $80-$120. $160 if you want this little sucker in China.
    Probably because it's a high margin device. FT had it for $85 on pre order this entire time. Most American places had it at $100 and some probably listed it at its MSRP which is probably $125. If I had to guess MAP is probably $100 and $85 is close to the wholesale price.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    I like the size of this, I may get one to replace the Cuboid as my out and about device. Going to wait for a little while for more reviews and see how the buttons hold up. I would only ever use it in Power mode as I never liked TC. Curious as to the battery life also. My IPV5 will go almost all day chain vaping 50 + Watts but is a little big for pocket carry. My Cuboid, while I have had no problems with it, I don't have much faith in Joyetech devices and the shallow 510 will not take my favorite tanks.

I got it because it's a small mod (just a bit bigger than my IPV D2),and it's a dual 18650 mod. I use this mod when I'm at work (stealth vaping) and when I'm out and about. The battery life looks to be good (using an Arctic V8 at 70W; I plan on just using Power Mode, as well). On my third day with the same set of batteries (LG2's..)

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I don't post much on here. Just usually troll when I'm into finding a new mod or tank. Thank you all for your inputs. I've pulled the trigger on the 213 for $79.99 and free shipping. Cant really say where I got it from because they are not on the "list". But it's a decent company based out of Ney York Origin... <><

Given the size of it, I highly recommend it to any woman lo
    I have been writing software for twenty years but not bare metal so I have no idea how easy it would be, perhaps easy to directly clone but not easy to further develop.

When chips are bought/sold they include a logic table. In the comparison of an existing logic table and a new logic table all the designers need to look at is what functions they want to make in addition to those already existing so as to extend the current output.

Here they merged two existing logic tables, with some programmable text. All that they needed to do was to find a chip that allowed the merging of the two known feature sets.

I swear, it's really easy. I lived and worked in Silicon Valley. I was dual degree seeking in EE Comp Eng and MIS at Iowa State.

When I was working in Silicon Valley attending school part time at U of C, Extension, Sunnyvale, a fellow graduate was working on logic programming in the lab with me while I was working on a PERL project. I cannot recall the name of the off the shelf software he was using, but he was programming the digital output of a chip in the lab...took him less than 2hrs.

Reactions: f1vefour

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    Given the size of it, I highly recommend it to any woman lo

When chips are bought/sold they include a logic table. In the comparison of an existing logic table and a new logic table all the designers need to look at is what functions they want to make in addition to those already existing so as to extend the current output.

Here they merged two existing logic tables, with some programmable text. All that they needed to do was to find a chip that allowed the merging of the two known feature sets.

I swear, it's really easy. I lived and worked in Silicon Valley. I was dual degree seeking in EE Comp Eng and MIS at Iowa State.

When I was working in Silicon Valley attending school part time at U of C, Extension, Sunnyvale, a fellow graduate was working on logic programming in the lab with me while I was working on a PERL project. I cannot recall the name of the off the shelf software he was using, but he was programming the digital output of a chip in the lab...took him less than 2hrs.
    I believe you, like I said I have no experience with PICs and the like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread