Sigelei 213 owners thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Pic of the Sig213 and the eleaf 200. Not the best pic.
newmods.jpg

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
I wanna see pics next to single batt mods, to see how much bigger it is, let's see it next to let's say a sx mini, a evic vtc mini, a provari radius etc....any1 got one?

As others have said it's smaller than I expected. The only single 18650 mod I have with me today is the Eleaf Pico. If someone doesn't post a pic I will post it with the evic vtc and IPV D2 when I get home late tonight.

Reactions: drugarth

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
I wanna see pics next to single batt mods, to see how much bigger it is, let's see it next to let's say a sx mini, a evic vtc mini, a provari radius etc....any1 got one?

my pic is next to SXK Zero Mini, Istick tc100w and Istick Pico. not the mods you listed, but should give you an idea.

gXC4lZOl.jpg

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai

Its 88mm x 44 x 28. I believe the ML is around 94mm x 41 x 23. So its significantly shorter but fatter. 22mm to 25mm attys will sit flush on this thing.

[edit] nice to see this mod getting the attention it deserves. I think a couple members were getting misfire issues with it. Personally I haven't (fingers crossed), but I did experience Battery Voltage difference warning (was greater than 1V). Took the batteries out and reinstalled them, hasn't happened since. Batteries were new LG HG2s.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
Its 88mm x 44 x 28. I believe the ML is around 94mm x 41 x 23. So its significantly shorter but fatter. 22mm to 25mm attys will sit flush on this thing.

[edit] nice to see this mod getting the attention it deserves. I think a couple members were getting misfire issues with it. Personally I haven't (fingers crossed), but I did experience Battery Voltage difference warning (was greater than 1V). Took the batteries out and reinstalled them, hasn't happened since. Batteries were new LG HG2s.

yup, i was having the misfires. i got a total of 10 misfires in 2 days. i shipped my 213 back today. i should get my replacement next week. other than the misfires, i really really like this mod. i miss it already! :(

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
yup, i was having the misfires. i got a total of 10 misfires in 2 days. i shipped my 213 back today. i should get my replacement next week. other than the misfires, i really really like this mod. i miss it already! :(

Hopefully its just a bad unit and not a widespread problem. Not sure how sigelei handles their warranty through 3rd party vendors.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai

Pretty sure I've posted this in the OP, but here it is again for size comparison. 2 single 18650 mods in there, the Pico (3rd from right) and the Paul Marek V3 (far right, dna40 chip).

You also get a size comparison with the Vaporshark dna200 (far left), the lavabox (2nd from left) and the DX200 (3rd from left) and ofcourse the Reuleaux RX200 (2nd from right).

[edit] its basically a fatter vaporshark dna200 but thinner width wise...if that makes any sense, that takes 2 18650 batteries.
FullSizeRender 5.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg

Last edited:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
@rice721 yes I saw this in the OP, thanks :)
Only I don't own any of these mods, and I would like a picture to compare to one of my mods, so I can better visualize the size....size is the most important factor for me.
I do own: Dicodes Dani Box, Dicodes No6, auth. Xvostick, evic vtc mini, Provari Radius, SX mini M (and a bunch of others with another form factor).
The last 3 mentioned are kind of the same form factor (more thin and tall than wide and short), so that's why I am curious of a picture with one of those :)
But I can get a great deal from your and @MadVLN 's pictures, so thanks again!

I now have heard from 3 people (from different forums) who had the misfire issues, also heard from 1 person who had an issue with the carbon fibre (not tight to the body of the mod)........but also heard from alot of others who had no issues......I'm leaning more and more towards getting me one....:)

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
@rice721 yes I saw this in the OP, thanks :)
Only I don't own any of these mods, and I would like a picture to compare to one of my mods, so I can better visualize the size....size is the most important factor for me.
I do own: Dicodes Dani Box, Dicodes No6, auth. Xvostick, evic vtc mini, Provari Radius, SX mini M (and a bunch of others with another form factor).
The last 3 mentioned are kind of the same form factor (more thin and tall than wide and short), so that's why I am curious of a picture with one of those :)
But I can get a great deal from your picture, so thanks again!

I now have heard from 3 people (from different forums) who had the misfire issues, also heard from 1 person who had an issue with the carbon fibre (not tight to the body of the mod)........but also heard from alot of others who had no issues......I'm leaning more and more towards getting me one....:)

I see now, well if you have a MM ruler handy, the SX mini M and ML class I believe measures to about 94.67mm x 41.6 x 25.9 (23.6mm thinnest with a 23mm 510). The Sig213 measures to about 88mm x 44 x 28 (fattest area).

Also the SX mini ML's weight is around 260g without battery.
The sigelei 213 I believe is around ~150g.

This is according to DJLSB Vapes SX Mini ML class review (fast foward to 5:45 with weight and dimensions).

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I wasn't talking to you so why are you quoting me and responding?

It's a forum for discussion. I'm not sure why this is an issue for you.

I know about the Suprimo Spade, I started a thread here about it. This is not the same device or software, it isn't that simple.

I never said it was the same device or software. It is -- quite obviously -- the next step for Suprimo.

I want to know where you are getting your facts.

Sure thing. Which facts are you talking about? For Suprimo, I'm obviously talking to Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread