Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Got mine just about an hour ago, its ALOT smaller than I thought it would be. Its even shorter than my Vamo with an 18350 in it! Nice size though, fits very comfortably in my hand more so than my MVP2.. And yep it IS a Yihi SX130 in it, first thing I checked once I got it out of the box (and figured out the silicone sleeve was on it and was why I couldnt get the battery cover off hahaha)..

So far so good, got my Magma on it at the moment and it is rocking! This is gonna be perfect for carrying at work, my Vamo is a little too awkward in my pocket and even worse with an 18650 in it..

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
It bucks in PWM mode but not in DC-DC.. DC was set on mine out of the box and it puts out a little higher voltage than it should.. Took me a bit to figure out why my usual 13w was a little harsh.

Cheers, just wanted to make sure, don't think she will use hers in dc-dc mode as she just runs nautilus tanks, I might try it with my rta/rda's

Slackitude

Oct 4, 2013
Atlanta, GA, USA
I got mine last week, I also found the threads to be a bit tight / off / whatever. As I've taken tanks on and off a few times, it seems to be a lot better.

This is a nice mod, especially for the price. It's my first Sigelei device. I'm thinking of getting a Sigelei 150 for keep-at-home use, if the build quality is as good as the Mini 30 it's a sure win.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Love my Sigelei Mini 30w so much I bought another to replace my Smok m50 as my 2nd mobile vape. Bought this one in black, but with the black silicone cover on it it looks exactly the same as my silver one. I have mods that run at a higher wattage, but with my Lemo and Lemo Drop still being my go-to tanks I have no need for more than 30w when I'm on the go.

-Treeburner

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Just got my Sigelei Mini 30w yesterday. It is a nice little mod. Best bang for the buck in this power range IMO. And the included silicone sleeve makes it even more of a value. Threading is smooth. Feels good in the hand. Very light but not cheap feeling at all. It uses a YiHi chip just like the IPV Mini 30w so performance is pretty much the same. Same power banks, same dimming screen, same DC-DC and PWM choices, and from what I can tell the same variance in power output. Meaning it seems to fire a little higher than the stated setting. Not a big deal. Adjust accordingly.

The only thing I do not like, and this is preference and being a creature of habit, is the buttons are on the wrong side. I am so used to them being on the atty side like my Vaporshark that I am constantly grabbing it the wrong way.

e4a9435f20abb7eb47327c95917fa073.jpg

Size comparisons:

vs Vaporshark rDNA 30
63991c00658e961058330b642f3eaadf.jpg

vs Vaporshark DNA 30
3d2d274e89054ee8438d638bf3e3fa1c.jpg

vs IPV Mini 30w
ef996a2b9a04060344e5e705280f9587.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G3

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Does anyone know if the sig30 from 101 comes with the silicone sleeve?

I got mine the other day and the 510 connection was faulty. Nothing i tried would screw in far enough to fire. One of my Kanger bases got stuck and I thought I'd never get it out. The vendor is letting me return it, but I was really bummed. I love the look and size of the mod. Anyone else have this issue with theirs?

Damn dude that does suck. But good to know thx for posting.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Wasnt the red version specially made for Vapor Range? I know they had their own one off IPV Mini in a pinkish/red color..

I gotta say after my first week with the Sig, its THE BOMB. I absolutely love this thing, its taken my MVPs place perfectly. Smaller size fits in my pocket better, its comfy as hell to hold, and while I dont get the battery life out of an 18650 I do with the MVP's built in LiPo, Ill take the tradeoff for that extra 1-2w over the MVPs 11 that I use..

To Kemosabe, they all have the silicon sleeve. It comes out of the box with it on, it took me a bit to figure out where the battery door was when I got mine hahaha. After looking at it for a couple minutes I finally realized 'Oh wait the sleeves on let me take it off'.. That sucks 101 is already out of em, I want to get another just because while I still have tax money left..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread