Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Looking to upgrade from my little eGo Twist-style into my first box mod. Thinking either this or the istick 30W, any thoughts on comparisons? What don't you like about the sigelei? One thing that turned me off was I've read that it can't be vaped while charging, but I guess with the removable battery I could just get two of them and swap out a fresh one when the other needs charged.

mesamay2003

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2015
AZ, USA
Looking to upgrade from my little eGo Twist-style into my first box mod. Thinking either this or the iStick 30W, any thoughts on comparisons? What don't you like about the Sigelei? One thing that turned me off was I've read that it can't be vaped while charging, but I guess with the removable battery I could just get two of them and swap out a fresh one when the other needs charged.

Can'g go wrong with either, or the iStick 50 for that matter...the Sigelei is blockier and more industrial feeling, the iStick sleeker and smaller, all have good build quality...the iStick 50 sits in the middle size wise. Depends on what you want, the Sigelei is a little more advanced with the removable battery, and the unregulated mode of operation...and the manual does state, no charging and vaping at the same time. Just get them all!!

Mini30.jpg

sketch804

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Looking to upgrade from my little eGo Twist-style into my first box mod. Thinking either this or the iStick 30W, any thoughts on comparisons? What don't you like about the Sigelei? One thing that turned me off was I've read that it can't be vaped while charging, but I guess with the removable battery I could just get two of them and swap out a fresh one when the other needs charged.
I vape my sigelei 30w while charging, no problem, and without the hot USB connection some get. Takes around 3+ hrs to chrage, least for me. Only thing I don't like ATM is I can't feel the fire button click sometimes, especially when I have gloves on. All's well besides that. Never used an istick though..either way you'll be happy with the upgrade.

165.3 grams with battery.

Last edited:

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Someone save me from myself! Was finally feeling like I had all the gear I need when I get an in-stock notification from 101vape saying they have the Sigelei Mini in red back in stock for $37. Tried to talk myself out of it but with my new Silverplay RTA on the way and slated for my Sigelei 100, I justified the purchase because I need the red one to run the Lemo Drop that's been on my Sig 100.

When's the next Spenders Anonymous meeting again?

-Treeburner

McFeely

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Washington, PA
Someone save me from myself! Was finally feeling like I had all the gear I need when I get an in-stock notification from 101vape saying they have the Sigelei Mini in red back in stock for $37. Tried to talk myself out of it but with my new Silverplay RTA on the way and slated for my Sigelei 100, I justified the purchase because I need the red one to run the Lemo Drop that's been on my Sig 100.

When's the next Spenders Anonymous meeting again?

-Treeburner

I just shelled out cash for the red one too.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
101vape has red, blue and champagne Sigelei Minis (or they did when I checked last night).

-Treeburner

One zillion watts

ElementVape where I got my mods had blue in stock for a second, that's what I ordered, but they were out by the time they filled my order. Bummer. Now I know I need a blue and red in addition to my black and silver. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread