Sigelei zmax telescopic flat top my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1truz

Mar 7, 2013
SC
I bought this apv about a month ago. Worked really well at first. Very consistant vape. Feels great in your hands. That all went down hill quick. The fire button now "sticks". I hear it click but nothing happens sometimes. Other times I will be in the middle of a vape and it just stops. When I look down its in a random menu. I took it back to the shop I got it from. They knew the problem because half of them had it too. Apparently its from tightening the telescope to tight and the electronics move around under the button causing this to happen. When u lookthrough the button cover you can see the actual button is offset.

Its my fault if i over tightend something that i didnt know could be. And thats a big if. I know this isnt my venders fault but I think its a little unfair that you spend this type of money for something to last 3 weeks at most with a 15 day warranty. Cost more than my vamo and my vamo still works.

Just my little rant and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this or if there is a fix for it and a fair warning to others who have or will have one.

Ordered a mechanical yesterday and will fight with this one till I get it in.

c1truz

Mar 7, 2013
SC
Dont let this discourage you. Maybe I got one out of a bad batch. Maybe I messed it up. Never had a twist though ive thought of getting a small vv for times I dont want to carry a big one around. But the apvs are a hella lot better than a regular ego. Even with the problems. will say ive had 0 problems with the vamo. Well me nor the person I sold it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread