Sigelei ZMax V3 in Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

quatro

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2013
TX
Was a bit worried about the airport security with a full up mod, cartos, tanks and juice. Was a breeze, no questions asked whatsoever. Even a Japan domestic flight was no issues. E-cigs are not so common there, most my contacts at NEC, Mitsubishi and Panasonic smoke, they were pretty intrigued by the e-cig concept. I gave a them websites to buy the hardware and try it out. Here are a couple pics from my hotel room and a bar (just got back home today). Off course one of the key benefits of vaping is that you can book a non smoking room and vape, no issues!

V3Tokyo_zps4386d71b.jpg

Tokyo_zps6e7c65e6.jpg

Last edited:

Downtimejapan

May 1, 2013
Japan
I'm flying out from Tokyo back to NY in a few days and have been a tad worried about this due to Japan not knowing ... these are. I plan on separating all the parts. No problems with batteries? Of course I will only bring one 30ml juice and have that in a ziploc. Not sure what I am going to do for when I wanna vape in my layover in Seattle for 4 hours. Guessing I have to drip as I know cartos and such will leak from airpressure from what I have read. Also don't wanna have any liquid loaded into anything. It's gonna be a long flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread