Sigh...relapsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

H. Hodges

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Spopkane, WA, USA
...Well today I'm getting fully back on the vaping wagon. Just thought I'd pop in for a word of encouragement or to encourage someone else having the same battle as me :)

Good to have you back! Most of us are ex-smokers and are addicts. After 5-6 years of vaping only, I still can't honestly tell you that the craving doesn't crop up now and again (mostly around friends that are smoking). But, since I vape 36mg's (and yes I have chained vaped that insanely high content for all that time), I usually get a morbid satisfaction out of offering my friends a vape (they can't handle Atomic Cinnacide 36mg's!) and watching them cough and sputter instead of accepting one of their cancer bombs! It gives me an insight as to where I came from, and where I don't want to be again. I just know they would love to see me in their shoes and coughing up a lung by taking a hit off an analog! Ain't gonna happ'n!!!

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
I think it's time for you to have another "Adventure"!!!!!!:ohmy:

Here's a list of vendors to try out...they have SAMPLES!

Velvet Vapors - Home
Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids
E-liquid | Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Halo Cigs
Crystal Canyon Vapes
Welcome to Juicemafia - Gourmet e-juice you can't refuse.
E-Liquid | E-Cig Liquid | Hat Trick Vapor
AiV | All Natural Vape Juice
Open online on Tuesdays til they meet capacity, which could mean Wednesday evening....
Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG E-Liquid from San Francisco
Light Side Lucidity - Moon Mountain Vapor
D&D Vapor - E-liquid mixed fresh the day you order!
Welcome to SeduceJuice.com -

That's a GOOD start! Your taste buds change as you go through the process, what tasted great in a starter kit tastes "meh" if you upgraded your equipment, and sometimes you can just get bored of your ADV.:glare:
When you have some time, go through those vendors, or any other ones that pop up on the thread, and order some samples. I got burned out on my juice at 7 months, did something about it at 8 months and right now have samples coming out of my ears!
Another suggestion is buying sweetener (Mt. Baker has it) and one of those silly lemon shaped lemon juice filled things from the grocery store. A drop or 2 of either to a "meh" juice just might be the ticket to make the flavor "pop", but go slow with it, too much can mute the flavor, go one drop at a time.

Another issue.....what type of PV are you using? Is the thrill gone? Maybe it's time for an upgrade?

Stress can push us all over the place, but if we have the right vape gear and juice, it's less likely that you'll run away from it, instead of running towards it when things get rough......

Don't beat yourself up, it is what it is, everyone's journey is different.:thumb:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Revel in the smokes you did not have rather than dwelling on those you did.

I agree finding the right juice (preferably several) is KEY to success. If I might make a suggestion buys ampler packs from MANY different vendors and be sure to try some you don't think in a million years you will like. Doing it this way you get lots of small bottles of many flavors and not too much invested in ones you don't like. Hold onto the ones you don't like. You tastes will change over time and letting the juices age (steep) often radically changes the character of the juice. You never know when that one that sounded gross will suddenly turn into something you love.

Good advice imo. I'd just like to add that some times juices can be mixed with good results. For a couple of examples, I once got some cotton candy, thinking I'd love it because I have a huge sweet tooth. I didn't really care for it as a vape but found I could sweeten up other mixes by adding a few drops of the cotton candy to them.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Good advice imo. I'd just like to add that some times juices can be mixed with good results. For a couple of examples, I once got some cotton candy, thinking I'd love it because I have a huge sweet tooth. I didn't really care for it as a vape but found I could sweeten up other mixes by adding a few drops of the cotton candy to them.

Haha not to worry, I literally have 75 juices in my cabinet right now. As soon as I'm over this analog-induced cold (GRRR! I'm such an idiot) I plan to revisit the ones I first got back in August and make my way around again :) Looking forward to it!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Haha not to worry, I literally have 75 juices in my cabinet right now. As soon as I'm over this analog-induced cold (GRRR! I'm such an idiot) I plan to revisit the ones I first got back in August and make my way around again :) Looking forward to it!
I did that with some I got in March.... Not a good idea

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
Well after frustration in not finding any (except one) juice I like (in 8 weeks lol), and being super stressed with work, and school, and just down right annoyed in general, I have relapsed on analogs this last week. And let me tell you, I feel like death worn over. I feel sick to my stomach, sore throat, stuffy nose, etc etc. Well today I'm getting fully back on the vaping wagon. Just thought I'd pop in for a word of encouragement or to encourage someone else having the same battle as me :)

Welcome back! There's plenty of room on the wagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread