Since taking up this new hobby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago lol. I have spent far more than i care to admit (am about to though for my own shock value) but im curious as to how much money people are spending on replacing cigs here?

List of e-cigs and accessories bought over the course of a few days:

Milano and 8 packs of carts (though the cig was a duff and all this returned) = £50

Supermini kit with car charger, usb charger, Mains charge, 10 carts, case, 2 atomiser, 2 batteries. = £59

10 pack empty carts = £3.50

E-cig juice 14ml = 9.49

25 variety carts for the supermini = £15.94

Johnson creek variety sample pack = £30.

Mini DSE910 kit with 10 carts and two batteries = £24

Total so far = £141.93 (not including the Milano embargo)

Time it would take me to spend that on smokes = 24 days.

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
Luckily i haven't made any mistakes, but that was with help and advice from this forum, as expipeman says this can definitely be described as a hobby as well, always new things and tastes to try, but hopefully it will settle down, i have my two main e-cigs, the evo and the 901, but that pipe from smokesters is looking tooo good to miss at the moment.........help meeeeeeee 8-o

spyderuk

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2008
UK
I have to stop.

RN4081 deal off Ebay with 50 Marlboro carts + 50 mixed flavour carts.

Then I found this forum.

DSE 901B + Spare atomizer, Car charger, 25 strawberry carts + 15ml juice.

DSE 901 TW Platinum + Spare Atomizer + 50 Blank Carts.

Screwdriver

Add on 15ml Menthol, 15ml Riskee, 30ml Riskee, another 15ml Strawberry, 30ml cash Cola, 10ml Pina Colada, 15ml Cream (yuk), 10ml Janty Banana (nice).

Awaiting delivery of.

RN 4071 + spare 4 hole atomizer. Or is it 4072?

TW 30ml Menthol + 30ml Banana + 4 901 Atomizers.

Then there is flavourings, VG, Bottles. Also stuff for mods, Led's, Resistors, Switches, 3 Flashlights (torches) Lithium cells and chargers and 4 spare batteries for Screwdriver.

All in 3 weeks!

NO MORE, ONLY JUICE FOR ME!

Edit. All 901's retired, attz go to SD, Batteries butchered for mods.

Last edited:
I think the zero nic liquid may be the answer though im not at the point where im happy mixing yet (says when she hasn't even got the liquid through the post yet hahaha).

I was reading the thread about glycerol and not really knowing how it affects the body used in this way. I should know this, im a chemist of sorts and recently studied sugars. There is also a clogging issue? Im going off topic now :S

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
There's a question about everything we inhale, our bodies are designed for fresh air, not glycerine, glycerol, flavourings and nicotine.

I don't mind glycerine after reading a bit about it but it's a personal decision. I'm not sure it clogs, don't know.

What I try to avoid are oils, sugars and colourings.

Sorry, I'm off topic too ... back to spending ...

Seags

Dec 20, 2008
England
Finding this all very interesting...including the off topic. Me and my wife spent £240 between us getting set up and figure we've done okay as that'll take us well past the month we'd normally spend that in between us. She smoked Mayfairs and I rolled Drum. The Clycol thing does worry us a bit but to be honest we're so chuffed with the positive effects (our sons love us again for one, lol) that we're well willing to risk it. The main draw back has been that now the car doesn't smell of smoke any more it's dawned on us that it smells quite badly of something else...but we can't figure out what it is. Maybe I should check the oil, lol.

I smoked thirty a day for thirty-five years and I was seriously tempted to roll one tonight but avoided it and am so glad I did...the urge passes after a decent nicohit :) Been smoke free for three weeks now thanks to e-cigs...and counting...

These things are wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread