Not open for further replies.

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
I heard from David today in a PM. Yea!!! Just thought I'd let you guys know he is OK. He's going to replace this ZMax for me, too. What a guy!

Thanks, David!!! You're the best. :toast:

Craig,

You're most welcome :)

And again, I apologize for my absence… dam RL ;)

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
FINAL POST

My sincerest thanks goes to all of you that have put your trust in me :)

If you need anything, please go to the following thread and ask away;

(thread link removed by classwife )

Edit by classwife

Y'all must have really worn SJ out !

He meant for the COOP thread to be closed and the link to this one !

This one is not closing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
FINAL POST

My sincerest thanks goes to all of you that have put your trust in me :)

If you need anything, please go to the following thread and ask away;

(thread link removed by classwife )

Edit by classwife

Y'all must have really worn SJ out !

He meant for the COOP thread to be closed and the link to this one !

This one is not closing :)

SJ...Thank you so much. I love my 2 Sigelei's. I think what impresses me the most is the one year warranty and your continued support for our mods. Your support is better than any vape shop I have frequented.

Thank you!!

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Got my new top caps today (thanks SJ) for the round #2 units.

Wow, no gap at all. They fit and look great.

Question though: My fire button doesn't seem to work 100% of the time. Does anyone else have that issue? There's at least once or twice per day when I'm vaping and I won't be getting anything. I'll look at the screen and it will be blank, or sometimes it will be in the menu (because holding the button steady makes it register as 3 pushes since its not fully connecting). It's a bit annoying sometimes to have to be looking at the screen to see if it's firing.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Got my new top caps today (thanks SJ) for the round #2 units.

Wow, no gap at all. They fit and look great.

Question though: My fire button doesn't seem to work 100% of the time. Does anyone else have that issue? There's at least once or twice per day when I'm vaping and I won't be getting anything. I'll look at the screen and it will be blank, or sometimes it will be in the menu (because holding the button steady makes it register as 3 pushes since its not fully connecting). It's a bit annoying sometimes to have to be looking at the screen to see if it's firing.

My #3 has started to do this occasionally.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
The "button" issue seems to be common on all Sigelei's from what I have seen across the forum.

I personally don't have a problem with either of mine, however it seems to one of the main complaints about anything Sigelei, whether it's the mini custom, the mini retail, and even the telescoping ones.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I'm with Elantis on this one… if I totaled up all the ones I've replaced that had button issues, I'd have to take my shoes off ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Counting.jpg

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Mine seems to be getting worse, but I'll give it a few more days.

Along with not firing all the time, I'm getting a lot of 9.9 errors with various tanks. I have to unscrew them and screw them back on and it usually works. I have my LCD screen set to Resistance, and even when working, it'll show anywhere from 1.8 to 5.1.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I know my daughter had the button issue with her 1st round Zmax (which was replaced under warranty :)), it was her one and only mod at the time and it was all she used.

Since that time, she has acquired two Silver Bullets, now those are all she uses...so I may be getting another original Zmax mini since it is just sitting there on her computer table looking very lonely ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread