Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
alien Traveler" data-source="post: 18831665" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
alien Traveler said:
Some ECF members are bullying a newcomer?
Too bad.
What's "too bad" is this guy spits in the face of everyone offering advice, ignores said advice, buys some crappy kit against reccommendations, and then posts threads about why his "experiences are unsatisfactory"

Oh and don't forget his rediculous unsubstantiated threads about why vaping in any other way besides his preference is unsafe/unhealthy etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheallaigh

eddykoodoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2016
Crappy kit?

I bought also Nautilus Mini which is most recommended hardware for MTL around the forums by far...
But i'm very unlucky i NEED to vape WITHOUT PG cause i'm ALLERGIC so the
only option i have is a stupid combo VG+H2O and seems all the atomizer are not able to handle VG ONLY liquids cause they are TOO THICK...
Nautilus is just terrible with my liquid always gurgling/dry hit/splitting liquid on my tongue...
Is not very easy for me to find an hardware
satisfy me cause you must know all new device are DTL SUBOHM device you need 5 times the battery size and consume liquid very fast...

I'm looking for something i can do long tight draws MTL without generating MONSTER
CLOUDS and consume tons of liquid...

The only kit i found may have this style of vaping is the OLD CRAPPY EVOD with plastic tank and silica wick

And all of you suggested me PYREX and COTTON so i'm looking for something with this priority...

But honestly i need to find something below 8 watt to consume little amount of liquid with MTL and is very hard...

MOST OF YOU are PRO VAPERS and loves HUGE CLOUDS with HIGH WATTAGE so is hard for me to follow your suggestions...
Even at 7.2 WATTS with my justfog Q16 which is the only hardware despite the brown cotton seems the only one can handle my vg liquid without gurgling or dry hits produce to much vapor and i need to do short draws...

Cotton and Pyrex are priority cause i changed my Ovale Elips C cause i had to many bronchits so would like trying staying away from plastic and silica with my new hardware...
How can i follow the suggestion of an Evod with both the cons?
Or a miniprotank work only with silica?

If you can suggest me an hardware use cotton heads with pyrex working at a low wattage can handl pretty well high VG liquid without gurgling splitting and dry hits design for MTL i would follow your suggestions without any problems but if i'm not wrong i never got a suggestion with this requisites.
If i miss one please do it again and i will buy the kit to try is very important for me...

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
lmao... the evod I suggested was pyrex and cotton... and a fyi.. VG is the clouds, PG is the one that doesn't make clouds... so yeah going all VG, guess what? CLOUDS.. water will dilute the VG, but still.. clouds.. no matter what anyone suggests, and there was more than half a dozen besides the evod, you still complained.. simply put, either listen for the help you say you want from experienced vapers.. or don't ask. you've put out multiple posts on the same freakin subject. do your research, don't depend on others, we're not going to be able to suggest a vape to make you happy... because you will always get clouds! other than the naut, all of them can handle the VG... every single one of the ones suggested.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Provari and a carto tank!

ProVari-brothers-2.JPG

eddykoodoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2016
lmao... the evod I suggested was pyrex and cotton... and a fyi.. VG is the clouds, PG is the one that doesn't make clouds... so yeah going all VG, guess what? CLOUDS.. water will dilute the VG, but still.. clouds.. no matter what anyone suggests, and there was more than half a dozen besides the evod, you still complained.. simply put, either listen for the help you say you want from experienced vapers.. or don't ask. you've put out multiple posts on the same freakin subject. do your research, don't depend on others, we're not going to be able to suggest a vape to make you happy... because you will always get clouds! other than the naut, all of them can handle the VG... every single one of the ones suggested.

Sorry but the EVOD kits i found are without pyrex and use silica wick...

If you can link me link of a pyrex evod atomizer and cotton coils i would appreciate...

I know exactly VG produce more clouds thank PG but i mean with less powerful device even if using VG cloud should be less than average and the consume of liquid too...

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Sorry but the EVOD kits i found are without pyrex and use silica wick...

If you can link me link of a pyrex evod atomizer and cotton coils i would appreciate...

I know exactly VG produce more clouds thank PG but i mean with less powerful device even if using VG cloud should be less than average and the consume of liquid too...
Evod Tanks in pyrex can be had at fasttech, saw them last summer, pretty colors too..

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
EVOD_PRO_V2.jpg

SUBVOD_393105fb-3aec-4501-b927-57e0c9c907f6.jpg

SUBVOD_MEGA_994353c5-74db-4418-ba36-25c05e450df9.jpg

just a fyi the last one uses a toptank, the one before it uses the nano, and all 3 use pyrex glass .. so you can buy above ohm coils that are cotton or ceramic... not that you're going to read this part. the tanks are also removable so you can switch tanks with flavours if you wanted... but I have listed this all before and you ignored it then too.

Reactions: daviedog

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario

the more VG the more clouds.. people who want to stealth vape us PG in a higher ratio for a reason. as long as you use VG you will get clouds.

oh and my usual vape is at 20- 22.5w.. I'm not into clouds, never have been, nor into high wattages. for some setups I will go to 30-35, but that is a dual coil setup, I have to go higher wattages in order to vape.

Reactions: daviedog

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
This thread so very entertaining. I am enthralled by the time and effort being put into addressing something that takes as little effort and time as replacing a wick (and even a coil).
I love the nice clean vape on a fresh coil and wick. It brings me such delight! Some days I want a want a pristine vape all day long, so I will change my wick and even coil multiple times in that day if I feel like it. Often it is a daily preference of mine for that treat, and I am in charge of my vape. Pleasant vapes to all, however they find them. You are all being so considerate and patient in offering your helpful suggestions for such a simple problem.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Crappy kit?

I bought also Nautilus Mini which is most recommended hardware for MTL around the forums by far...
But i'm very unlucky i NEED to vape WITHOUT PG cause i'm ALLERGIC so the
only option i have is a stupid combo VG+H2O and seems all the atomizer are not able to handle VG ONLY liquids cause they are TOO THICK...
Nautilus is just terrible with my liquid always gurgling/dry hit/splitting liquid on my tongue...
Is not very easy for me to find an hardware
satisfy me cause you must know all new device are DTL SUBOHM device you need 5 times the battery size and consume liquid very fast...

I'm looking for something i can do long tight draws MTL without generating MONSTER
CLOUDS and consume tons of liquid...

The only kit i found may have this style of vaping is the OLD CRAPPY EVOD with plastic tank and silica wick

And all of you suggested me PYREX and COTTON so i'm looking for something with this priority...

But honestly i need to find something below 8 watt to consume little amount of liquid with MTL and is very hard...

MOST OF YOU are PRO VAPERS and loves HUGE CLOUDS with HIGH WATTAGE so is hard for me to follow your suggestions...
Even at 7.2 WATTS with my justfog Q16 which is the only hardware despite the brown cotton seems the only one can handle my vg liquid without gurgling or dry hits produce to much vapor and i need to do short draws...

Cotton and Pyrex are priority cause i changed my Ovale Elips C cause i had to many bronchits so would like trying staying away from plastic and silica with my new hardware...
How can i follow the suggestion of an Evod with both the cons?
Or a miniprotank work only with silica?

If you can suggest me an hardware use cotton heads with pyrex working at a low wattage can handl pretty well high VG liquid without gurgling splitting and dry hits design for MTL i would follow your suggestions without any problems but if i'm not wrong i never got a suggestion with this requisites.
If i miss one please do it again and i will buy the kit to try is very important for me...
You now have about 10 threads full of answers and you keep starting new ones, you have pages full of mtl tanks to choose from in said threads, you already know that if you get the right mod with temp control, it can be set up to your silly specifications. Yes it's bigger, deal with it.

Do the people at your local b&m run when they see you coming? I would.

eddykoodoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2016
EVOD_PRO_V2.jpg

SUBVOD_393105fb-3aec-4501-b927-57e0c9c907f6.jpg

SUBVOD_MEGA_994353c5-74db-4418-ba36-25c05e450df9.jpg

just a fyi the last one uses a toptank, the one before it uses the nano, and all 3 use pyrex glass .. so you can buy above ohm coils that are cotton or ceramic... not that you're going to read this part. the tanks are also removable so you can switch tanks with flavours if you wanted... but I have listed this all before and you ignored it then too.

Kanger E-vod starter kit

This is the real EVOD low wattage device thinked for MTL high OHMS... The device you showed me are SUBOHMS device thinked for DTL with an airy draw...
Do you think with 1.5 ohms coils work well for MTL with a restricted airflow.Just asking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread